Any updates?

WTF?!?!? its been like 30 minutes where the hell are the updates.

PICS WHERE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ARE THE DAMN PICS

Troll SUCCESSFUL

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Speaking of pictures Dre, WHY DON'T YOU GET OFF YOUR ASS, GRAB YOUR FOAM AND GET BUSY!!! Your build log hasn't been updated since Christ roamed the earth (NO GAWD DAMN IT DON"T START THE RELIGIOUS CRAP ON ME) and you've changed equipment about 30 times in the last 3 days. Lets go now! I started mine you get your ass in gear!

Leo, WE'RE HERE, GET IT GOING BUDDY!!

Speaking of pictures Dre, WHY DON'T YOU GET OFF YOUR ASS, GRAB YOUR FOAM AND GET BUSY!!! Your build log hasn't been updated since Christ roamed the earth (NO GAWD DAMN IT DON"T START THE RELIGIOUS CRAP ON ME) and you've changed equipment about 30 times in the last 3 days. Lets go now! I started mine you get your ass in gear!

Leo, WE'RE HERE, GET IT GOING BUDDY!!

HA! Jokes on you because I don't even have a build log so suck on that. Don't judge me I can't make up my mind and I haven't changed equipment 30 times in 3 days.

It took me 5 days to that :peepwall:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I bought a used one online for 15 bux but Its gna need a lot of cleaning before I decide if I'm gna keep it, that and probably some paint. As far as updates go, I wont be able to work on it till saturdayish cuz of finals and my grandparents flying in on friday

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

I was asking to see if you were going to use the new one to build this in. I try to do that always, use an isolated piece instead of the stock one, that way if I mess something up or need to take it out, or just because I take so long to get something done it allows me to have something in vs not! SO if you're going to use it then you don't really need to clean it, just start working on it, and when you're done you can paint it.

Can't wait to see this going!

• 2 weeks later...

so small update got everything taped up

20121221_221655.jpg

20121221_221650.jpg

glassing should start tomorrow depending on the weather

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Tape job looks flawless man!!!

Lol if the holidays didn't rape my budget, I'd send you some glass to get you started.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived