Entirety of Florida free to play music as loud as you want.

This is good info to have. No more turning it down for cops. :) ill still try not to bother people like most of us bass heads, try to get away from people best we can but bass does carry pretty far

you bass is not that loud men so you should be good :P:p:lol2:

You haven't herd with the ZVX's yet. You couldn't breathe last demo? I'm gonna put you in the hospital on the next one. Those things hurt

lol dont do that then you gonna face jail time :P the law does not say you can put people on the hospital :P

Poor VVX's, they got downgraded from being my number 1 bass buddies.... To being at the foot of my bed. Lol. They need a home.

i think they will have a home soon :)

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

This is good info to have. No more turning it down for cops. :) ill still try not to bother people like most of us bass heads, try to get away from people best we can but bass does carry pretty far

you bass is not that loud men so you should be good :P:p:lol2:

You haven't herd with the ZVX's yet. You couldn't breathe last demo? I'm gonna put you in the hospital on the next one. Those things hurt

I definitely want in on this.

pretty cool :D

i still think people should be courteous as possible. I mean, slap that shit if you gotta but try not to bug people if you can help it. :D

Totally agree with this one Steve.

-Ryan

I wouldn't try to piss off the police any more, they are doing their jobs and have a bunch of grouchy old people calling in saying their dishes are rattling lol. I saw so many people leaving SBN last year getting tickets, I LOL'd. Don't they have the self control to wait to play there music once they're off the strip?

pretty cool :D

i still think people should be courteous as possible. I mean, slap that shit if you gotta but try not to bug people if you can help it. :D

Respect others is a biggie in my book. If I see a baby on board sticker in a window or elderly people driving, I will turn it down. Same goes for red lights and neighborhoods. :)

Time to move to FLORIDA!!!

Time for a Road Trip to Florida!!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Finally a reason for me to love florida. now that this law is passed, time to give my system :morepower1:

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

Finally a reason for me to love florida. now that this law is passed, time to give my system :morepower1:

:morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

Archived