Connecticut Tragedy!! WTF

They also confirmed it was all 1st graders that he killed, 6-7 year olds

TURN OFF THE NEWS.......

Morgan Freeman's brilliant take on what happened yesterday :

"You want to know why. This may sound cynical, but here's why.

It's because of the way the media reports it. Flip on the news and watch how we treat the Batman theater shooter and the Oregon mall shooter like celebrities. Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris are household names, but do you know the name of a single *victim* of Columbine? Disturbed people who would otherwise just off themselves in their basements see the news and want to top it by doing something worse, and going out in a memorable way. Why a grade school? Why children? Because he'll be remembered as a horrible monster, instead of a sad nobody.

CNN's article says that if the body count "holds up", this will rank as the second deadliest shooting behind Virginia Tech, as if statistics somehow make one shooting worse than another. Then they post a video interview of third-graders for all the details of what they saw and heard while the shootings were happening. Fox News has plastered the killer's face on all their reports for hours. Any articles or news stories yet that focus on the victims and ignore the killer's identity? None that I've seen yet. Because they don't sell. So congratulations, sensationalist media, you've just lit the fire for someone to top this and knock off a day care center or a maternity ward next.

You can help by forgetting you ever read this man's name, and remembering the name of at least one victim. You can help by donating to mental health research instead of pointing to gun control as the problem. You can help by turning off the news."

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

that is a wonderful piece of truth.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Funny thing is that Morgan didn't say that, it was actually part of a long statement made by some guy on FB named Mark but he said "I bet if it is quoted as being said by Morgan Freeman or Betty White then it will go viral" and sure enough it did

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

funny how that works isnt it. people are shallow as hell.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

May they rest in peace

16072_502064649834250_693924789_n_zps2d9bbc49.jpg

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Ok, now take this how you want. I like reading about "conspiracy theories" and usually dismiss them but this IS a little bit weird, esp how the "facts" keep changing. My friend wrote this first part after doing a bunch of research and there is a link to a site where its more detailed.

Definition of a 'False-Flag Event' according to Wikipedia:

"False flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to deceive the public in such a way that the operations appear as if they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one's own. False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations, and have been used in peace-time; for example, during Italy's strategy of tension."

There are way too many coincidences within many of these events that seem to change the public perception on whatever the current subject at hand may be. These day's its gun control and/or banning all weapons for civilians.

It seems as if there are an abundance of incidences where a maniac takes numerous lives with no reason whatsoever. As if any reason would be justifiable, hidden explanations are out there as to why these situations take place.

Just to scratch the surface here's a list of recent events with more to the story than what we are allowed to know, by the media of course. Below are FACTS.

NEWTOWN, CONNECTICUT

*26 dead. Among those 20 children and 6 adults.

*Adam Lanza, son of Peter Lanza & Nancy Champion Lanza.

*Peter Lanza, was the Tax Director for General Electric. Who paid -0- taxes on 14.2 billion in profits last year. He is part of an ongoing scandal called the LIBOR SCANDAL, in which he was set to testify.

*Nancy Lanza, had no connection to the Sandy Hook Elementary School or its school district.

*The weapons used, were registered under Nancy Lanza's name, and were STANDARD CIA ISSUE.

*Nancy Lanza, top psychological analyst working for the Central Intelligence Agency, who was assigned to a Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) project which developed the sub-hunting simulator video game "Dangerous Waters." (http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2081993/pg1)

AURORA, COLORADO

*James Holmes, son of Robert Holmes.

*Robert Holmes also a key witness set to testify in the LIBOR Scandal.

*James Holmes was unemployed. Yet was able to purchse $10,000 worth of assault weapons within 2 months.

*James Holmes had ties with an ongoing CIA project involving mind-manipulation.

*In the 'Dark Knight Rises', a scene in the movie depicts a map, which on it has the words 'Sandy Hook'.

*Lil Wayne's video, 'My Homies Still', depicts Lil Wayne in a theatre, dancing before numerous human skeletons seated in theater seats. This video came out BEFORE the shooting.

*A Colorado university just 16 miles away from the site of Friday morning’s deadly ‘Batman’ massacre staged an identical exercise the very same day in which students were trained how to react to a gunman firing at people in a movie theater.

(http://www.infowars.com/eerie-coincidence-colorado-university-had-identical-drill-on-same-day-as-batman-massacre/)

Both of these incidences also have many speculations, and numerous eye-witness testimonies describing more than one shooter. This of course is downplayed to the point of non-existence by the Media. They depict a 'Lone-Gunman' each time.

From Fabain4Liberty:

The father of Newtown, Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza, is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. The London Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each other. 16 international banks have been implicated in this ongoing scandal, accused of rigging contracts worth trillions of dollars. HSBC has already been fined $1.9 billion and three of their low level traders arrested.

TWO MASS SHOOTINGS connected to LIBOR.

There you go. A motive, and a link.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2081993/pg1

2015 Mazda 6

i knew about the aurora one having something like that. Not to mention the pictures of him just seemed off to me.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

wow /\/\/\

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire