Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Mine is iCool_247 and I only have Black OPS, soon to have MW3 and BattleField 3 when they come out. If you gonna add me send something with SMD in it.

'01 2DR GMC JimmyPioneer DEH-6300UBMB Quart 6.5'sSoundown Audio SA 8 V2'sMTX RT-202 GONEAudiopipe AP-1800.1D GONE

Bass-less :angry2:

Posted

xXsquintyeyesXx is mine. I play black ops, mag, mortal kombat, dead rising 2. I play others but mainly those as soon as mw3 and dead island come out I'll have those also. If you add me put SMD in the message

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Federalprisoner (chronic2001) I'm a beast but I only play COD put smd in message

Pioneer deh-8300UB

6- Image Dynamics CSX6.5v2

4-Image Dynamics XS-28 tweeters

4-Sundown Audio sa8v2's

1-Sundown Audio SAX-200.4

1-Sundown Audio SAX-1200d

1-Mechman 270a alternator

1-XS Power D3400 under hood

Second Skin Damplifier Pro Deadener

Kicker & Knukoncept 1/0 wiring

Big 3 upgrade

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Who is online right now that is interested in playing some Madden 12.... I have a headset as well so if ya want to BS while we play thats an option....

If interested hit up my S/N smokdout08impala and put SMD Madden12 in the title

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Federalprisoner (chronic2001) I'm a beast but I only play COD put smd in message

Dude I've played with you I adds you randomly cause you went on beast mode I just made a new acct for mw3 BILLCLINTON the "I" are little "L"

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Posted

Lbox88, playing MW3 and Dead island for now.

What is dead island like online??? Seems like it would be pretty bad ass... I havent yet played it online im still messing with the campaign mode

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 970 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...