I saw a poster on Facebook from a gun page that showed statistics saying a Dr is 9000x more likely to kill you than a gun. Dunno how true it is or isnt but its food for thought

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Funny how some of those on the car only apply depending on what state you are in. We don't do vehicle inspections in MI. Gun inspections on purchase has been discontinued as a practice here in MI also, police don't need to see your new handgun. Also don't have to take a training course i.e. if you test out after the age of 18, which I did to save money.

1st and 3rd already have to be done.

It's kind of funny, only like 15 other states recognize Oregon's conceal carry permits, while all but 13 states recognize Michigan's....... both of those numbers not counting the shithole state of Illinois.

EDIT: One way to find what states are willing to recognize another state's CPL http://www.usacarry....ocity_maps.html

Derrick Corne

I have the best possible answer, to all this guns vs anti guns bullshit that has been going on...... wait for it...

lets actually punish the criminals.. I am sorry, 3 meals a day, a warm room, cable tv... that is not a punishment.... Murderers need to be put to death no later than 1 week after convicted.. rapists? dicks cut off, fuck them.... thieves, a finger first, hand 2nd, foot 3rd... aint no one stealin with 1 foot and 1 hand.. you can bet on that...

but no, the way this stupid fucking country is.. you punish the innocent...

I wrote that yesterday, Thats basically what the real problem with this country really is... if we can get everyone to change their mentality from blaming objects to the people who are the problem we will have fixed the issues

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

oh look at the a American bald eagle trying to eat a baby. maybe we should ban the bald eagle too

i know its fake but what im getting to is the media and government want to put fear in people about guns being bad.. if the eagle was to really get a baby and eat it the excuse would be its a food chain and you cant mess with mother nature, the bird does not know from good to bad.. so really the mentally impaired guy know right from wrong? just getting to a point here

oh look at the a American bald eagle trying to eat a baby. maybe we should ban the bald eagle too

i know its fake but what im getting to is the media and government want to put fear in people about guns being bad.. if the eagle was to really get a baby and eat it the excuse would be its a food chain and you cant mess with mother nature, the bird does not know from good to bad.. so really the mentally impaired guy know right from wrong? just getting to a point here

NO NO! put wigs on bald eagles!!

iD_Gum_Bald_Eagle_thumb5064a76aa350d.jpg

this commercials great lols

**actin bad like a kid at six flags**

Derrick Corne

I have the best possible answer, to all this guns vs anti guns bullshit that has been going on...... wait for it...

lets actually punish the criminals.. I am sorry, 3 meals a day, a warm room, cable tv... that is not a punishment.... Murderers need to be put to death no later than 1 week after convicted.. rapists? dicks cut off, fuck them.... thieves, a finger first, hand 2nd, foot 3rd... aint no one stealin with 1 foot and 1 hand.. you can bet on that...

but no, the way this stupid fucking country is.. you punish the innocent...

I wrote that yesterday, Thats basically what the real problem with this country really is... if we can get everyone to change their mentality from blaming objects to the people who are the problem we will have fixed the issues

They need to run EVERY prison like the guy in AZ does that setup big tents and cots outside. Make all the guys weather the elements and have them doing free work ie trash pickup on the roadways all while wearing pink prison clothes. They still get fed and shit but dont live a life of luxury in my opinion.

By the way I was a C.O. at one time so I know how well the jailbirds live on the inside so I am commenting from experience

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

heres a nother one I really like that one

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived