im wiating to see what the NRA says this time around before I do. United we stand divided we fall.

Are thinking they might give into the old weapon bans?

I think they might cave slightly. My thing is it needs to be tabled and discussed and not slammed through. Id like to see some things changed but that means both sides need to do a give and take. all the anti gun side is doing is trying to take.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You can tell the real pussy's that go into school's and kill defenseless children. My daughter is 5 months old and its amazing how your perspective changes after having one of your own. I've got my guns, and I've got them locked up. No government of ours is taking away my protection. I'm not a very outspoken person, and I usually keep my political views to myself, but I swear.. This president will be the end of our contry, just wait. Just my .02$ lol

02 Civic Si

Stock Alt

Kicker 0 gauge wire

Shuriken SK-BT80 Battery

JL Audio J2 320.4

Planet Audio BB 2400.1

Fi BTL 18 ufo motor

My 02 Si Build! http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

im wiating to see what the NRA says this time around before I do. United we stand divided we fall.

Are thinking they might give into the old weapon bans?

I think they might cave slightly. My thing is it needs to be tabled and discussed and not slammed through. Id like to see some things changed but that means both sides need to do a give and take. all the anti gun side is doing is trying to take.

Pretty sure they are going to get the old so called assault rifle ban again. Only cause most people don't know the media lies.

left word out

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The way this shit is unfolding is as follows

Obama has been elected to 2nd term so he knows he can never run again so WHAT does he have to fear if he fucks things up for us over the next 4 years... But on the other hand if we lay down and let this happen then I see it snowballing into a bunch of other shit because once they get one thing from us they will attack more

Oh yea, Obama is the one that opened fire in Auroroa and at Sandy Hook. You are so unintelligent sometimes.

Did i say Obama opened fire NO so thanks for your dumbass comment. He is trying to punish law abiding citizens for the actions of some mentally depraved people. Your smartass comments are really starting to piss me off. If you dont agree with me fine but enough with taking jabs at me bro

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

My dumbass comments? Maybe you should be intelligent when you post. You make it seem like our President is intentionally trying to "f" things up. He's reacting to events that happened beyond anyones control. Think before you say something so naive.

:)

Why do you worry so much ?

I don't live in the USA, I'm in a country where you can't have guns, any guns at all. (And there are no mass shootings.)

I can't see any ban on firearms in your country, maybe for "war guns" but I think you will always have the right to have guns.

More gun control is not a bad thing. There are already too much guns in this country to stop anything.

Like some said, people kill people with guns, guns don't kill without a shooter ! the idea of a license like a driving license may not be bad !

Don't get mad at me, but I'm surprised how you feel safe with all those guns around you. Anybody can have a mental problem someday and start loosing their head.

All those talks about bans and gun controls will go down in a few weeks, and everything will be as usual ! you all will still be able to have your weapons !

I don't see anychange in the future, on guns. America would not be the same !!!

Take care, clean your guns, and lock them safely. :)

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Archived