Sonic Electronix

Help me use my money wisely....

The reason my budget is limited is because I have a house, bike, wife's jeep, various bills, wife, daughter that come first it's not everyday I get to buy something for myself that's why I'm trying to get the most out of my money and asking for advice sorry

2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets

nobody said anything about your budget

snowdrifter said: fi sp4 <- thats good advice

ill thank him 4 u

SNOWDRIFTER THANKS FOR HELPING THIS NICE PERSON

Lbox88: his advice will make your headphones sound like 140db of bass

i like the soundstream dtr3400 for the price

u could always go the hifonics brutus line, thats good bang 4 your buck

**actin bad like a kid at six flags**

2 SP4 15's on 4 AQ2200D's. You'd need badass electrical to support that though... There's some guy here on the forum selling a pair for like $500 iirc.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Honestly I wouldn't get the SP4's simply because that is a lot of sub and will eat most of the budget. He needs amps, mids/highs and subs. With 2500 I would ask what your listening habits are and will you be running pro audio or traditional components? What kind of radio is in the car now and do you have plans on upgrading the electrical? I would build my electrical first and then buy a system that reflects it.

SP4's are $500 before options and shipping they are 3K subs and running a true 6K on $2500 leaves no room for a good sounding front/rear stage.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Thank you all for the help it is appreciated. I mostly listen to rap and rock,y head unit is a Kenwood ddx 719.

2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets

Hookers and Blow.

FAWK YA... 2500 dollars worth a party makes for a fun 45 minutes at the titty bar. Woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need a blow snorting smiley.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

You can get AQ or Crescendo amps. Not too expensive, and solid equipments.

Don't go cheap on the mids & hiighs. What can you listen to, in your local shops ? You don't seem to need pro audio drivers (they get looouuuud), but a good set of components. Try to listen to some Rockford or JBL comps. But try some Focal K series too, or some other high end brand to see the difference.

For subs, the S S A Xcon or Icon are badass on music, and on the lows, but there are a lot of subs in the market that can please you.

The box is the most important part. Take a look at the Fi subs : ficaraudio.com An AQ 2200 on 2 Fi SSD, or evebn BL : that would be so nice ! You won't need too much electrical upgrades, only some batts and the BIG3.

I have never listened to any DC subs, but those subs are well loved here : they can't be bad !!! They have dealers everywhere, and some (a lot) are on this forum.

Good luck :)

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Archived