Official "What did you do to your ride today" thread

instead of laying on the coutch between classes I went on car wash, dried her and quick waxed.. Maguires products FTW!

btw. Iphone camera SUX...

730E3C55-1ED5-4A7E-87BA-284A6CE204BC.jpg

B5552F45-B5D8-4961-B9BB-697516527A41.jpg

D365DE5A-1931-4A82-805C-C2E13128BB83.jpg

2E4FCB34-B3B1-4661-AC34-9D4C72480233.jpg

edit: tint is coming some time next week.. not sure if I wanna go 5% all around or 5 in the back and like 20/30 front.. also have taxes to pay soon so it might get delayed a bit

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Doesn't look like a silverado to me...

yea, gave the Silverado to my dad and bought a dodge Cummins. Didn't see a reason to change my username
Just bustin your balls man. How big of tires can you squeeze on that big boy?
I just got a set of 40 15.50 22 toyo mts I dont think I'll quite clear with my wheels without cutting or lifting higher. Fuel is supposed to be coming out with a 38 for a 22 im sure would fit perfect but im getting a set of 37 13.50 22 nittos friday to fit that should look a little better than the 35s on there now, the only tires in a 35 for a 22 thats 14.5 wide. Its hard to find tires wide enough for 14" wide wheels without getting into the 38-44 range.

I was guessing you could squeeze 38s didnt realize those were 22s lol. My next vehicle will be a cummins, I want to have it lifted enough to fit 38s but I want like 18" wheels. I love fat tires lol.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

verry nice!!! you deleted?---^^^^

Nothing to delete. Its got a 5.9 before all the emissions hit cummins. Its got a super bee turbo 125 sticks, smarty tuner, 4" straight pipe center dumped, modded cp3,s&b intake, edge cts gauges and a few billet tranny parts.

I was guessing you could squeeze 38s didnt realize those were 22s lol. My next vehicle will be a cummins, I want to have it lifted enough to fit 38s but I want like 18" wheels. I love fat tires lol.

Yea, I could easily fit 40s or bigger with a narrower offset but 22x14s with -76 offset takes a whole lotta lift to clear without rubbing.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Took her out of the carport, re-arranged and cleaned up the carport area.

Fixed some wiring issues with my underbody LEDs.

Found I had a bad HID bulb and ordered some more. (6k)

Vacuumed and cleaned the interior.

And set all my settings and gains back to flat so I can re-do them again. My hearing is different in the Spring. :D

Put her back on the trickle charger.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

paid off my mudtruck. Even though it's a piece of shit and doesn't run...

it's 100% MY NON-RUNNING PIECE OF SHIT!

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Tore out the Summit headers and threw in some Bassani equal length ceramic coated ones. The summit ones did nothing but leak.

Archived