Teachers with guns? Yes or No?

Now you're talking something different. Im willing to bet if as much effort went into the thought of protecting that it could be done as well.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

one way in and one way out....how would that work on a big high school campus

this would spell death at my high school

we had a total of about 20 doors that would lead you to various sides of the school. When the bell rang for school to end every single one of those doors had a line to get out. i tried my best to wait just so I wouldn't have to deal with people

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

if the teacher has a license to carry they should be able to carry a gun.

02 impala

VM-1

2 dc 12 xl's

RF t2500bdcp

Second skin damp pro

Kenwood head unit

240 mechman alt

d3400 in the front

d3100 in the rear

50ft Rockford fosgate ofc 1/0

Yeah just imagine the perspective from the "F" student. They'll start thinking that their crazy teacher is gonna shoot them out of frustration lol.

Teachers and guns do not mix. Its like priests and sex, they just dont go togehter.

I know everyone is looking for a solution to end violence. There isnt one. It will continue until we as entire comminity, raise our level of consiousness. What I mean is that we talk things out, not fight. We chose not to air violent or aggressive movies on TV. We stop bullying altogether because it brings the state of us down. It takes a lot of awareness, and it is heading in the right direction (compared to when I was a kid, lots of violence, racism, feeling "better than", etc -> yes more than now.). But its slow going, and things wont change for a while.

Gun control "can" help, in some ways, but its not the solution. Over 1 million people have guns. And there are a few incidences like the one that just happened every so often. The track record for gun owners is pretty good, statistically. Its something else thats the problem. We are the problem, we gotta change some stuff in our society.

so back to teachers and guns. I'm for one school representative to have a CCW, like a resource teacher, or someone in security. That would be better than not, and wouldnt be enough to create a paranoid school environment.

oh yeah, here in Cali, we already have major gun restrictions. cant get hicap mags, cant get all kinds of guns for our shooting pleasure, we gotta do the full background check, yada yada. Hasnt changed crime all that much, crime rate dropped a lot because the cops got smart to the gang bangers in LA and arrested many of them. Gun crimes were low and not as serious when the only guns were muzzle loaders. Now we got fully automatic, and there's no going back....

No, absolutely not for the teachers, I've met some crazy teachers with the capability of snapping, especially in High School, and adding a gun to the mix would cause more trouble.

Not the teachers but the officer(s) and security should. The officer at my school walked around the halls packing lol. Also to get in the school you had to be searched, patted down, metal detector, shoes off. Girls had their purses searched and there were no backpack/bags aloud. There was never any problems at the school because they were all caught before they came in.

The other high school I went to had no metal detectors (I think they have them installed now), no security check in at all. Just security guards in the halls and an officer with a gun. This school had gun threats and bomb threats all the damn time. So I think they just need to go stiff with security from my experiences. Funny thing is the first school I mentioned was full of gang bangers and because of the security it was much safer than the other school.

So bottom line is officers should have a gun, security guards maybe have tasers. But most importantly step up the security.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

armed god damn guards with fucking miniguns with bullet chains wrapped around them.

bet mother fuckers will stop going into schools after that.

but will anything like this ever happen? nah. not enough money to post guards like these.

my girlfriend has like a 75 year old guard that drives on a golf cart at school. and two offbrand police SUVs at the front.

im not political in the least bit, so i should probably not be posting here, but whatever.

no teachers shouldnt get guns because theres some DUMB mother fucking teachers that teach kids these days.

more armed guards with heavy weapons would do the trick though.

i think its all about intimidation, these killers want to kill the weak and helpless.

post a fucking army outside every school and no one ever will fuck with them.

or just 5-10 police with m4s. people walking around with fully automatic weapons is hella intimidating, i experienced the "police" in mexico.. bad mofuckas for sure.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Yeah just imagine the perspective from the "F" student. They'll start thinking that their crazy teacher is gonna shoot them out of frustration lol.

Teachers and guns do not mix. Its like priests and sex, they just dont go togehter.

I know everyone is looking for a solution to end violence. There isnt one. It will continue until we as entire comminity, raise our level of consiousness. What I mean is that we talk things out, not fight. We chose not to air violent or aggressive movies on TV. We stop bullying altogether because it brings the state of us down. It takes a lot of awareness, and it is heading in the right direction (compared to when I was a kid, lots of violence, racism, feeling "better than", etc -> yes more than now.). But its slow going, and things wont change for a while.

Gun control "can" help, in some ways, but its not the solution. Over 1 million people have guns. And there are a few incidences like the one that just happened every so often. The track record for gun owners is pretty good, statistically. Its something else thats the problem. We are the problem, we gotta change some stuff in our society.

so back to teachers and guns. I'm for one school representative to have a CCW, like a resource teacher, or someone in security. That would be better than not, and wouldnt be enough to create a paranoid school environment.

oh yeah, here in Cali, we already have major gun restrictions. cant get hicap mags, cant get all kinds of guns for our shooting pleasure, we gotta do the full background check, yada yada. Hasnt changed crime all that much, crime rate dropped a lot because the cops got smart to the gang bangers in LA and arrested many of them. Gun crimes were low and not as serious when the only guns were muzzle loaders. Now we got fully automatic, and there's no going back....

No, absolutely not for the teachers, I've met some crazy teachers with the capability of snapping, especially in High School, and adding a gun to the mix would cause more trouble.

I know you said over but it's estimated to be 50-55 million people (approx. 50% of households) and more gun control WILL NOT help. Imposing stiffer penalties on people who break those laws as well as more armed individuals in society will help.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Teachers No...

I would agree to having armed security or a cop of some sort.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Not the teachers but the officer(s) and security should. The officer at my school walked around the halls packing lol. Also to get in the school you had to be searched, patted down, metal detector, shoes off. Girls had their purses searched and there were no backpack/bags aloud. There was never any problems at the school because they were all caught before they came in.

The other high school I went to had no metal detectors (I think they have them installed now), no security check in at all. Just security guards in the halls and an officer with a gun. This school had gun threats and bomb threats all the damn time. So I think they just need to go stiff with security from my experiences. Funny thing is the first school I mentioned was full of gang bangers and because of the security it was much safer than the other school.

So bottom line is officers should have a gun, security guards maybe have tasers. But most importantly step up the security.

I couldn't imagine going to a school ike that (1st one)

would suck

Team Flex Issues

Archived