OFFICIAL What you got for christmas post!

This is what I have received this Christmas.

Audio Control from my lil bro.

IMG_20121225_210700.jpg

My babe got me this Texans cup, engraved

IMG_20121225_210744.jpg

A gift card from Dad and Mom $50

IMG_20121225_220208.jpg

And a set of Sundown Neo Pro 6.5's from my Babe also

IMG_20121225_221718.jpg

A pair of American Eagle jeans from my babe too! Shes the best!

IMG_20121225_222319.jpg

She wants to get me a double din Pioneer too but I may have to wait on that cause my birthday is in less then 2 weeks. Woot woot!

These are my presents w/pics. Our Christmas was great, my joy is watching my little boy ooo and aaahh his gifts!

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

What did I get for Christmas?

Nothing.

Why?

Because I didn't want anything and I gave no hints at all as to anything that I might want or need. Instead, I took the less selfish option and didn't think about myself for Christmas. I took a 6 hour road trip down to South Carolina to spend the holiday with my mother. It's the first Christmas she'd be spending without my father, who passed away in September, and when he passed, we moved her out of of Ohio and down to South Carolina to live with my brother and sister-in-law. So she was missing my Dad and missing having a house of her own to decorate. Christmas is, or was, her favorite season, but that all changed this year.

To see her smile this morning, being surrounded by family, that was my Christmas gift.

You can't put a pricetag on that.

tumblr_mf6z3dYJYb1qlusoio1_500.jpg

words can't explain the happiness this post brought to me. so i'll let the picture do it.

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

LOL That gave me a chuckle Brad

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

i dont get much anymore. too old i guess :) but my mom did buy me some ammo, a 50 round box.

The tag on the present said

To: Brad

FROMNRA_zps41b4f4bb.jpg

made me laugh!

i did get to spend a few days with my mom, step-dad, sister and her husband and kids. I have a blast playing with my nephew!!!

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I got a shirt that says don't bro me if you don't know me, a minnesota wild sweatshirt, some IZOD slippers, a nice little tool set which has two extra long screwdrivers, a mirror, and a extendable magnet, a sweet little drift rc car, some candy, 25 dollar gift card to buffalo wild wings, a 50 dollar gift card to hy-vee, some nice polk audio towers, and my grandma paid for my phone service for the next month. might get myself something this week. Also got my mom a automatic wine bottle opener, and got my dad a cabelas hunting game for the xbox, neither items cost much but they were things they had talked about and i felt like i should get them something for how much they have supported me over the last couple years

!999.5 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Planet Audio BIg Bang 15

Powerbass 1500,1

for christmas this year i got about $300 cash, $125 gas cards, $80 food cards, jeans, boxers, and a jacket. also got to spend a lot of quality time with my family, my cousin, grandma, uncle, and grandpa. it was more fun to watch my cousin tear into presents than i ever remember. next year, if i get this new job

<---- favorite cousin award.

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

I got two Fosgate shirts, a Sundown shirt, a DC shirt, money, and a new rubiks cube. Id say my sister had a pretty good haul, she ran off with a brand new $200 head unit that I had to install at 2 ocklock on Christmas morning.

for christmas this year i got about $300 cash, $125 gas cards, $80 food cards, jeans, boxers, and a jacket. also got to spend a lot of quality time with my family, my cousin, grandma, uncle, and grandpa. it was more fun to watch my cousin tear into presents than i ever remember. next year, if i get this new job

<---- favorite cousin award.

Did they get them at half off price :peepwall:

I ended up grabbing myself up a nexus 7.

Other than that I got a Hitachi drill/driver, clothes, and some $$ that will go to fixing the car I mindlessly bumped into.

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw