OFFICIAL What you got for christmas post!

4 new pairs of pants, some body wash, 2 knives, some new sheets, and 2 airsoft guns to play around with. Not a bad year. Wife, kids, and family racked up, that's all that matters to me.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

she hates loud music, gets migraines for almost no reason at all lol

Poor Poor lady lol just make sure she takes care of that suv man that thing is nice

She's gna baby the shit out of that thing lol, I'm gna take her out in my honda once we get some snow so she can really learn to drive it since my car is the same size and its cheaper to fix than hers

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

a sort of day off and by sortof i mean i had a half day.

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

I got a Hifonics Colossus 3200, Rockford Fosgate T1675-S Comps, 2 Hifonics Triton 8" full range speakers, Dewalt drill bit set and a Wewood watch from the lady.

My Build: 2003 Chevy Tahoe

Pioneer DEH P7200HD

Tsunami 1/0 & 1/0 Welding Cable

Hifonics Gladiator 100.4

4 Sundown Neo Pro 6.5's

5.25 Memphis Comps

6.75 Infinity Comps

Do the thing you fear and the death of fear is certain.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

I think I did rather well this year. My mom gave me a birthday/christmas gift of $500, $50 gift card to Moes Southwest Grill, and, since she's moving to Costa Rica next year, a kayak that she had. That wasn't planned lol, I mentioned that I might use some of the money to buy a kayak and she was like, you can have mine lol. My dad got me $300 and a bunch of tools that I had asked for, as well as some fishing tackle. And a kickball! And grandparents/aunts/uncles gave some cash. I'll be using most of the cash to get my car in the body shop for body work and paint on one side. I'm very thankful for everything. Merry Christmas!!

What did I get for Christmas?

Nothing.

Why?

Because I didn't want anything and I gave no hints at all as to anything that I might want or need. Instead, I took the less selfish option and didn't think about myself for Christmas. I took a 6 hour road trip down to South Carolina to spend the holiday with my mother. It's the first Christmas she'd be spending without my father, who passed away in September, and when he passed, we moved her out of of Ohio and down to South Carolina to live with my brother and sister-in-law. So she was missing my Dad and missing having a house of her own to decorate. Christmas is, or was, her favorite season, but that all changed this year.

To see her smile this morning, being surrounded by family, that was my Christmas gift.

You can't put a pricetag on that.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived