look what I got for christmas :D

I don't think you can get an adapter for it. Its surprising the table came with a fixed base. Most combos come with a plunge. Im not really a fan of trying to use a jasper on the table anyways. Router tables can be a little spooky if you aren't careful

Sorry if the link is long I'm on mobile but is this what I need?! http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=170963184254&index=4&nav=SEARCH&nid=60337582228

For a tad more than 60 you could prolly get a complete plunge router.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

the picture makes it look like the same router ive been using for ~2 years now. i have no problem cutting out holes with it. open the clamp on the back and you can adjust it up or down, i just take 3 passes to cut each hole when using it. cutting the double baffles for my 12 12s box was all kinds of fun....

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

the picture makes it look like the same router ive been using for ~2 years now. i have no problem cutting out holes with it. open the clamp on the back and you can adjust it up or down, i just take 3 passes to cut each hole when using it. cutting the double baffles for my 12 12s box was all kinds of fun....

Well I've never even used a router before so it sounds like I'm in for a whole bunch of fun lol why does it take 3 passes for each hole?

My router is a fixed base, I also do NOT like using a router table depending on what I am doing as sometimes it is kind of sketch. I have never had an issue using my fixed base for anything, drill a starter hole where it needs to be, get your jasper jig set up and away you go, takes all of an extra 30 seconds that way.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived