Check out the SMD Web Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

meade916

SMD D'Amore Engineering Product Coupon Codes Inside

Hi Steve, I know this is probably cheeky to ask, but is there a deal available for ebay users, as its cheaper shipping on ebay than your shop site for international buyers.

Cheers

Hi Steve, I know this is probably cheeky to ask, but is there a deal available for ebay users, as its cheaper shipping on ebay than your shop site for international buyers.

Cheers

the whole problem with that is i don't know how to do coupon codes for ebay. If you would like to order via ebay, i can simply send you back $10.00 via paypal to make up for the coupon code. I am not sure about the 2nd day thing. You live on the other side of the planet LOL...but shipping really doesn't take too long regardless of who we use. I know USPS is the cheapest. WCcarAudio is fedex only.

thanks!

Hay steve can I use this code on sonic electronixs site. I have been dyeing to get one of these to help myself but also a bunch of other people around my area. Great product. Keep up the great work.

Thanks for the 10$ off code, just bought a dd1

Oh and you dont have to upgrade me to the 2 day shipping.. I get stuff from cali in 1-2 days.

Edited by DTA HONDA