Truck pull off gone too far

DubNDodge

Not sure what happened prior to the pull. But I would be dang ticked if anyone ever did that to me. I can't even imagine the damage it would have caused besides the tires. Even if the guy talked mad crap before hand, there's no need to drag him that far. Over that curb would have been fine.

http://youtu.be/8MqiFM7AB78

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Saw this the other day.

All I will say is that I'm glad it wasn't me.

Not sure what happened prior to the pull. But I would be dang ticked if anyone ever did that to me. I can't even imagine the damage it would have caused besides the tires. Even if the guy talked mad crap before hand, there's no need to drag him that far. Over that curb would have been fine.

http://youtu.be/8MqiFM7AB78

Watched this probably 100 times in the past week just out of amazement but if you look closely and listen when the chev's front end gets dragged over the curb and is about to go down the hill there is sort of a BANG or POP and the wheels sort of shine in the light looking like they are in opposite directions. Really sounds like the tie-rods snapped at that moment and then at the end when you see the front end of the chev look at the steering angle of the wheels. I saw another guy comment on the video saying if the guys was on his brakes the whole time he should hope he didnt put bald spots on his tires!

alignment job $70-$100

tires $1000 or more depending on the size of those probably more

tie-rods $200-$300

transmission service $60-$75

pretty expensive pull off.

i agree with just pulling over the curb though and not around the whole lot lol. that is just toooo much lol.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Thats crazy... no need for that i would of got out of thay chevy fliiping shit im a very calm kid but damn id be pissed

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

i posted this last wk, crazy video tho :drinks:

crap, should have looked before I posted. I was just stunned that someone would actually go that far.

Watched this probably 100 times in the past week just out of amazement but if you look closely and listen when the chev's front end gets dragged over the curb and is about to go down the hill there is sort of a BANG or POP. Really sounds like the tie-rods snapped at that moment and then at the end when you see the front end of the chev look at the steering angle of the wheels. I saw another guy comment on the video saying if the guys was on his brakes the whole time he should hope he didnt put bald spots on his tires!

i agree with just pulling over the curb though and not around the whole lot lol. that is just toooo much lol.

Yeah that popping noise when the chevy went over the curb was the first thing I noticed. I saw the dodge go over with no sounds, then when I heard that I just thought Damn that can't be good...

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Just think if he wasn't on his brakes.... Would have fried the transmission, possibly the engine too if it was in gear

Archived