SnowDrifter Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 Traveling with family and my Mom is kind of an airhead with this stuff since she rarely goes on planes. So in her carry on, the has hairspray, an unopened jar of peanut butter, a half-full camel back, and several containers of lotion / sunblock. We go through security and all the TSA takes is a pair of tweezers and the peanut butter. But noooo... They leave the flammable hairspray and the containers that could have who-knows-what in them. And I don't even understand the tweezers... What is someone going to do with a darn pair of tweezers? I could walk around the airport post-security and find sharper objects. I mean honestly: why put people through all these obscene methods of security if they don't even work? They made some poor gentleman in front of me (who is a cripple) get up out of his wheelchair and go through the scanner. That was just painful to watch /rant ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
RooTxBeeR Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 Traveling with family and my Mom is kind of an airhead with this stuff since she rarely goes on planes. So in her carry on, the has hairspray, an unopened jar of peanut butter, a half-full camel back, and several containers of lotion / sunblock. We go through security and all the TSA takes is a pair of tweezers and the peanut butter. But noooo... They leave the flammable hairspray and the containers that could have who-knows-what in them. And I don't even understand the tweezers... What is someone going to do with a darn pair of tweezers? I could walk around the airport post-security and find sharper objects. I mean honestly: why put people through all these obscene methods of security if they don't even work? They made some poor gentleman in front of me (who is a cripple) get up out of his wheelchair and go through the scanner. That was just painful to watch /rant I seen something on youtube a week ago about how TSA is such bullshit. They had so many videos of that pat searching toddlers and infants, and making cripples do what they cant do very easily. It's really sad and I had to say it but what the fuck have we come to. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
fosgatefan821 Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 Absolutely hate them. I will be dealing with it on Monday. They make the easiest thing so difficult. 2007 Ford Ranger (ALL YET TO BE INSTALLED - DUE TO WORK SCHEDULES) K&N Performance Air Intake Massive Audio D2400 Mono Amplifier 2 Custom Built 8" Subwoofers in Ported Enclosure Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In Dash Double Din DVD Player (Video Bypassed) 4 - Pioneer TS-A6886R 6" X 8" 2 - SMD Heavy Duty Single ANL Fuse Blocks 2- Stinger SPP1200 Dry Cell Batteries JL AUDIO Interconnects 2/0 Gauge Big 3 ILL Customz 8 Spot Flat Lug Style Bolt Down Terminals ILL Customz 1/0 to 4 Gauge Power / Ground Reducers Factory Alternator __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 2002 Cheverlot Monte Carlo SS - (Deceased) 2 - Rockford Fosgate Power 1501BD 1 - Rockford Fosgate Power 851x Rockford Fosgate Power 6 1/2 Components Rockford Fosgate Power 3 way 6x9 2 - JL Audio W7 13.5" Subwoofers (Sealed) Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In - Dash DVD Player Pioneer AVIC - U250 - Add-on GPS Navigation System Audio Control 6XS 4 Way Crossover / Line Driver Ohio Generator 200 Amp Alternator 3 - Stinger SPP1200 Batteries 1 - Optima D34/78 Battery
Trey_Dog650 Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 I don't really see a problem. Any smart criminal will find a way to get what they want through. Why would I vary dangerous stuff if I can put it on a child who I know won't get searched. Same thing about disabled people. You should consider yourself lucky they didn't do worse to your familly Which they could have. Remember they are people like you and can make mistakes and definitely when they are stressed out for their entire shift 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Blue Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 I believe the peanut butter might be do to the possibility of people having an allergic reaction to it. So I can see that honestly. But the camel pack and hairspray should have been taken imo. formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
sprkn_ranger Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 Definitley sounds like there is a lack of consistiancy in their operations, but I do understand their reasons behind searching disabled people and young kids. Hopefully in the future they will have more consistent and less evasive ways of searching. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
TeamHT Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 I don't really see a problem. Any smart criminal will find a way to get what they want through. Why would I vary dangerous stuff if I can put it on a child who I know won't get searched. Same thing about disabled people. You should consider yourself lucky they didn't do worse to your familly Which they could have. Remember they are people like you and can make mistakes and definitely when they are stressed out for their entire shift You think they won't search children? And not just that, all this alienation to avoid....how many situations have they stopped? Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Trey_Dog650 Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 I don't really see a problem. Any smart criminal will find a way to get what they want through. Why would I vary dangerous stuff if I can put it on a child who I know won't get searched. Same thing about disabled people. You should consider yourself lucky they didn't do worse to your familly Which they could have. Remember they are people like you and can make mistakes and definitely when they are stressed out for their entire shift You think they won't search children? And not just that, all this alienation to avoid....how many situations have they stopped? I'm confused by what you said. No I believe they should search children if there is a reason to. Just like anyone else I don't believe children should be treated differently. And I'm not sure on how many situations they have stopped. I would hope a lot tho 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
TeamHT Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 The two thoughts are not connected. To you you stated why would you carry something dangerous when you know you can use a child who won't be searched, or a disabled person. But my counterpoint was that they would in fact search a child. Then my main thought was that we give the TSA this much power yet homeboy still gets on with s knife. Or that one guy who got on a plane with something in his shoes. All this work for literally nothing. Unless the man is just giving an idle distraction for us Americans to focus on while they continue to rape and pillage our future, lol Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Trey_Dog650 Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 Aww I get it. Yeah I agree with you. Of course they would search a child. I was saying that more towards rootbeer cuz it made him sick that they pat down toddlers. Children and disabled. And yeah pretty much lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.