Jump to content

NEXT GEN- Xbox720/Ps4 rumors, and confirmed info


Recommended Posts

Posted

only ting i could see it being cool for was to upload it straight to your youtube. like gameplay footage.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

only ting i could see it being cool for was to upload it straight to your youtube. like gameplay footage.

Exactly what its for.

And pretty cool, I think. I have a few YouTube commentators I like watching. And a quick live stream or upload is cool I think.

Who cares if everyone in te world uploads garbage. It's your choice to watch.

Remember when we streamed our game live Alec? It's just making it simpler is all. Pretty cool option IMHO.

Posted

Now imagine trying to find a video for a certain section of the game or reviews on certain weapons. I don't want to listen to 45 videos of some braces-filled mush-mouthed kid trying to tell everyone how a certain gun is in real life and on the game when I'm pretty sure fatty mcDipshit can barely stand up long enough to grab a soda and bag of chips from his bedside refrigerator that mommy and daddy bought for them.

Like this guy:

Posted

Lol.

I just have who I know I like....

But, I feel ya. Lol.

Fact is, TV are now loaded with a 1 button hit to FB,Twitter,YouTube, & the like.

My alarm clock will link to my FB account. When I flush my toilet, it auto posts to my twitter account. Size, and texture.

Only makes sense a new generation gaming console can!?

Posted

Inside the bowl instagram camera?

I like the look of the ps4 controller but I agree with social media button is stupid. I already hate when I play a game of Madden it has upload options that I accidentally hit every once in a while.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 758 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...