Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

usually taco bell... wish we had a all night chineese/tai restaurant open 24/7

well my days off since i work thirds at work it depends when the last time i ate... sometimes a hardboiled egg or subway

Posted

PB&J. Adam's Natural PB & multi-grain/7 Grain bread

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

Last night at 1 am I had 5 eggs scrambled with cheese and 3 strips of bacon :)

I'll openly admit that eggs are my favorite thing on this planet. I eat like 30 a week lol

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

Posted

^1 egg (with yolk) has about a days worth of sodium lol

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

I don't eat past 10pm. It's bad for you but I have a hard time following that:( Tony's pizzas are always great to eat something little but does the job:)

Posted

^1 egg (with yolk) has about a days worth of sodium lol

A large egg has 71mg of sodium..

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

Posted

Last night at 1 am I had 5 eggs scrambled with cheese and 3 strips of bacon :)

I'll openly admit that eggs are my favorite thing on this planet. I eat like 30 a week lol

Sounds like a damn good snack. Im with you on loving eggs. Espcially with cheese and bacon.

Building an Empire.

Posted

Salt makes everything better

Lol #truth

Building an Empire.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2960 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...