Ate A dried ghost pepper

last night about 11 i ate a dried ghost pepper... boy is my acid reflux messing with me now i would hate to try a fresh one.... it was hot had to drink a glass of milk and continue to keep water in my mouth for about an hour and after that my mouth still burned but bearable .. im going to soak one in vodka and have people take shots of it for my bday lol anyways.. dont think ill do it again

My dad grows jalapeno peppers at our house and this past year we had a ton we didn't use. So my sister and I took them to school and dared kids to eat them. One of the most funny things that I have ever seen. A kid ate a whole one and then tried to drink water to fix it, which ended up making it worse. Everyone was saying that they were hotter than regular jalapeno peppers. So I'm not sure if having a bunch of plants next to each other made them a lot hotter. I know the roots of the pepper plant can make other plants around it hot.

What is the order of peppers anyways?

Ghost>habanero>jalapeno?

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Damn dude.. I'm very sorry. I had an experience with that my freshman year in the locker room during PE. Friend brought some to school and dared me to eat a nibble of one. Never again.. Probably one of the worst experiences of my life. Every time I breathed it felt like there was lava in my throat, I was crying, sweating, and I had to have my mom come pick me up from school. Don't care what anyone says, that shit fucking SUCKED.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

was it fresh because it was probably hotter then the dried one i had.. but other things determine how hot it is too like growing conditions... yeah i thought the habanero hot sauce my friends granparents make was hot they are planing on making hot sauce out of ghost peppers too still waiting on that... ill do it again for money and if i remember to take my acid reflux pills and there are no conditions like no milk no bread etc... all i know is it was terrible.. however i am interested in how hot the vodka is going to get i will have a shot of that

My dad grows jalapeno peppers at our house and this past year we had a ton we didn't use. So my sister and I took them to school and dared kids to eat them. One of the most funny things that I have ever seen. A kid ate a whole one and then tried to drink water to fix it, which ended up making it worse. Everyone was saying that they were hotter than regular jalapeno peppers. So I'm not sure if having a bunch of plants next to each other made them a lot hotter. I know the roots of the pepper plant can make other plants around it hot.

What is the order of peppers anyways?

Ghost>habanero>jalapeno?

yeah if you grow them by other things like bell peppers etc the bell peppers get hotter.. my friends grandparents grew the habenero peppers by their bell peppers and he said they where hotter then normal

Archived