Either ds1or the hv but with so much information its a little bit of overload

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

With some system info it would be easier to help.

- If you are running a regular 12 volt system then the DD-1 will work for gain setting

- If you are running a 14-18 volt system then the DD-1 HV (or high voltage) will work for gain setting

- The CC-1 will work on all voltage systems for calibration and other uses.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I'd do the dd1/ dd1 HV first. Get the HV if your running over 15,000 watts. But like Nate said we really need more info on your current/proposed build before we can offer any good advice.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

I want to get the dd1 but ill only use it one time.?

2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper.

2 Sundown audio SD-2 12s and a Soundqubed Q1-1200d amp.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

With some system info it would be easier to help.

- If you are running a regular 12 volt system then the DD-1 will work for gain setting

- If you are running a 14-18 volt system then the DD-1 HV (or high voltage) will work for gain setting

- The CC-1 will work on all voltage systems for calibration and other uses.

The HV is not for High Voltage systems in the sense of charging over 14.8v, the standard DD1 can be used to tune a 9k amp that is charging at 18v.

The High Voltage(HV) refers to the output voltage coming from the amplifier. The standard DD1 is good up to 15000w, I believe that is about 125v or so(dont quote me on that number). The DD1-HV is good up to 40000w(not sure what that voltage would be)

I want to get the dd1 but ill only use it one time.?

How much would it cost to recone your subs if you tuned your amps wrong? The DD1 pays for itself the first time you use it and properly set your system. It pays for itself in the sense of you know that you are not sending a dirty signal to your subs.

Now this doesnt mean that if you are putting a 5kw amp on a 1kw sub that you can tune with the dd1 and it will be fine. You still have to use common sense when using this tool and have a general understanding of how things work.

You will end up using it more than once don't worry about that

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Archived