Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Xx1 on here makes stickers

Its dude selling the fi hats in the for sale section

Yeap I'can make those stickers in any style/color/size

smdban.jpg

audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)

Posted

all we do at bills house is talk too, no work is done

don't forget about smoking cigars and drinking beers :D

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Posted

Work will resume this weekend. We got jobs that wear us out lol

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

It's not about the time we have to work on a build, It's about the work we put in when we have the time ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

Ain't that the fuckin truth.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1470 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...