Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I got some custom springs being wound up right now to hold 1200 extra pounds

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Posted

Just ordered the DC sticker for the port 4"x35"

Will be ordering the new Singer alt tonight or tomorrow.

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Posted

Where are you getting custom coils from? I know Im gonna need some, my 180lbs ass can dam near bottom the car out by sitting in the trunk.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Posted

Coilsprings.com

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Posted

Singer alt ftwwwwwwwww

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Watching paint dry................ :shrug:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

Autorama is the 15-17th. What do you want for the faceplate?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Watching paint dry................ :shrug:

pics of said paint or lies :ehh:

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Posted

Autorama is the 15-17th. What do you want for the faceplate?

Ok. I'm hoping I can still make it! I wanna hear this among other cars.

Nothing. Matter of fact I'll give you all the Alpine stuff I have for it. That way you have parts if you ever need it, i.e. cd mech, etc. I'll just get them to you this week or next. I'll be out at the new house in EG this weekend building my new gates. Lots going on with the house that's why I say I hope I can still get to AR.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1301 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...