Alternators ... MANY choices.

I personally run DC Power, have received excellent service from them and have had no issues with my XP series alternator. I've never heard a bad thing about DC and it became quite obvious why once I got my hands on one of their products.

I'm gonna hate

im just gonna pop in and say this real quick, but just because a company pays to be a partner on here, doesn't mean you should disregard all other options.

Not even. Just because they are a SMD partner, doesnt mean you can do, pick, hate, love,.. whatever you want. Thats a killer thing about this site.

Great addition Kranny.

im just gonna pop in and say this real quick, but just because a company pays to be a partner on here, doesn't mean you should disregard all other options.

Not even. Just because they are a SMD partner, doesnt mean you can do, pick, hate, love,.. whatever you want. Thats a killer thing about this site.

Great addition Kranny.

This was my point from the very beginning, & what I stated in my OP, & 2nd post in the thread ... ...

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

I've heard DC can take a while to build their alts. Is it because they're always backed up? Or do they just take their time?

Ive heard that Their main business isn't car audio alts

They do a lot with the military I, have some sort of big contract or something like that

Team Flex Issues

I've heard DC can take a while to build their alts. Is it because they're always backed up? Or do they just take their time?

Ive heard that Their main business isn't car audio alts

They do a lot with the military I, have some sort of big contract or something like that

Badass. It's no wonder their products are so damned reliable and overbuilt.

I'm gonna hate

Archived