Second Skin Audio

what's a good sub for the $

pittross

Keep saving get Zv4s and really be done with it.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

DC level 6, DD 95Z, NSv2, Warden, HDC4, B2 Audio xc, LMS ultra 5400, BTL n3, SP4, Mayhem.

I named all of those so you would stop making these threads. but if you can find any of those for that price you should probably get them.

Edit: if i made a thread everytime i had a thought about changing my mind on subs everyone on here would hate me and would have gotten the banhammer years ago. That is why sometimes it's best to just buy something, and live with it..which is what I do. Or narrow it down to 2 options and flip a coin, chances are if you're looking at products that's companies are partners here on SMD you'll be happy with whatever it is you buy.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

^^ I don't think you named one sub in his price range

Only ones used I've seen that low have been mayhems.... who knows why they are have been around forever and are very proven!

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

^^ I don't think you named one sub in his price range

Only ones used I've seen that low have been mayhems.... who knows why they are have been around forever and are very proven!

i have 2 18's and love how loud they get.. i been running them of some re xtx5000.1. maybe i will get the saz4500 wired to .5 to really get them moving

DC level 6, DD 95Z, NSv2, Warden, HDC4, B2 Audio xc, LMS ultra 5400, BTL n3, SP4, Mayhem.

I named all of those so you would stop making these threads. but if you can find any of those for that price you should probably get them.

Edit: if i made a thread everytime i had a thought about changing my mind on subs everyone on here would hate me and would have gotten the banhammer years ago. That is why sometimes it's best to just buy something, and live with it..which is what I do. Or narrow it down to 2 options and flip a coin, chances are if you're looking at products that's companies are partners here on SMD you'll be happy with whatever it is you buy.

wow BOSS MAN I don't think you named one sub in my price range ant we here to learn like u was the man wen u first started in my neck off the wood all dees brands are new

I like the flip coin idea That's the only we to learn

didnt you say you were getting 2 hc3 in anither thread? just pic one. everyone is gonna have there own opinion. this will eventually turn into a vs thread

I thought he had already picked his system.

didnt you say you were getting 2 hc3 in anither thread? just pic one. everyone is gonna have there own opinion. this will eventually turn into a vs thread

I thought he had already picked his system.

yea i order my amp but my subs

Archived