2012 SYSTEM OF THE YEAR!! BEST OF 2012!!

2012 SYSTEM OF THE YEAR!!!  

217 members have voted

1. 1. 2012 SYSTEM OF THE YEAR!!!

anyone tell me what she actually has for a front stage or anything? Im not surfing through all the pages of that to try and find out.

I still have my vote

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Didn't think she had anything up front?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I know where my vote went. Not a hard choice for me at all. So much hard work.

Hmmmm

Makes me think....

What if SUPPORTING member (those that paid) vote were worth 2 points,

And the others just count for 1?...

Not that I don't think all are deserving, but the "best of" just seems a little more prestigious ...?!?..

Bassmans truck is a beast as well.

Would be cool to have 3 votes, kinda like mvp voting in sports. You vote for your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd favorites. Each first place vote is worth 3 points, each 2nd place vote is 2points, and each 3rd place vote is one point. Add them all up, and whoever has the most points overall is the winner.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I looked thru them all, my person favorites other then mine was alpine and orange. I feel those 2 are very top notch work

You should talk there big guy.... You got mine, the day voting started.

Like Ed said,... Easy choice.. For me...

Best of luck all...

Would be cool to have 3 votes, kinda like mvp voting in sports. You vote for your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd favorites. Each first place vote is worth 3 points, each 2nd place vote is 2points, and each 3rd place vote is one point. Add them all up, and whoever has the most points overall is the winner.

Right bro,.. And I wasn't trying to be capt bring down. I'm ALWAYS supportive of ALL on SOTM,, but, a BEST OF should be just that...... Its a bigger deal, to me.

Right bro,.. And I wasn't trying to be capt bring down. I'm ALWAYS supportive of ALL on SOTM,, but, a BEST OF should be just that...... Its a bigger deal, to me.

I feel ya'. It would be kinda hard to track all the voting anyway.

But hey, its only half way over. We'll see how thongs pan out.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Im thinking someones getting votes because of sexual gender. I voted for what I thought to be best all around that bright orange is sick :P

Lol

It might be true but she does have a nice build

however

VOTE ORANGE!!

Thanks guys. Feels good that people appreciate the work and the truck. There's a lot more to come as well. Xbox, tvs and console are in the works right now.

Archived