KEEP it ON TOPIC fellas... I know you are having fun but this is a SERIOUS discussion dont start spamming up the thread

Will do! On topic, the video I posted was/is directed towards Sean. Although you have stated many times your information is from U.S sources and are facts you have failed to post any links backing up your information with websites which in my honest opinion I think will be a bloggers site. So please, since you can't post sites from mobile (which is really weird, but ill assume your phone is basic) get on a computer to list the sites or site at which you get your information, otherwise all this talking is coming from your dariare.

Edit: Until that time I'm done hearing your "facts".

The fact is even when he finds information it will contradict ANYTHING he has said because there are NO stats to my knowledge that support the "Gun Control equals LESS violence"

**LOOK at Mexico... No one owns weapons except cops and Cartel and look at their murder rate... Gun control is working REALLY well seeing as how 27999 people were murdered in 2011

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Have a nice day Mr Raynor. Your presents in this thread is no longer welcome. If you want to bash on the US and bash on the people that live here please do it someplace else. Since you do not live in the US you do not fall under one of our constitutional rights for freedom of speech so you don't have the right to comment here. Enjoy the rest of your day.

He can say what he wants. He may just find a hard time finding anyone to help him when he posts another thread somewhere else.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

oh and btw if you had checked any of the links I posted earlier. youd see i did prove you wrong.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Moar links n8

I love the read at work and I really enjoy learning more on the situation

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Damn. I missed alot.

Look at Switzerland. Close to 50% of the population owns a gun. One of the lowest crime rates in the world.

http://en.wikipedia...._in_Switzerland

http://www.guncite.c...sgun-kopel.html

http://news.bbc.co.u...ope/1566715.stm

Edit- I realize a large part of this is because the government arms them since there is no real standing military, but that strengthens the point even more. Guns, when used properly, are one of the best means of defense and safety. The fact that the country that is being armed by the government is one of the safest only disproves gun control as a way to make the world "safe."

Aaaaaaaaaand here's the smoke and mirrors I was talking about.

317924_421809584554193_846879999_n.jpg

Furthermore,

393103_10151316793923419_1489425907_n.jpg

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Archived