Second Skin Audio

45's

So much easier to just cut wood 45's

lol....no

If you have a table saw, yes

If not you might be right

Mix it, pour it, wait 45 minutes flip the box to the next corner and do it again....to me it's easiest but who really cares lol

Not saying that the fiberglassing is harder or less beneficial but, with a table saw and a router I can make a 45 in 10-15. I just didn't know the length to cut it. How much is the materials to do the fiberglassing and typically how much use will you get out of it?

Its all a waste of time :peepwall:

how?

So much easier to just cut wood 45's

lol....no

If you have a table saw, yes

If not you might be right

Mix it, pour it, wait 45 minutes flip the box to the next corner and do it again....to me it's easiest but who really cares lol

Not saying that the fiberglassing is harder or less beneficial but, with a table saw and a router I can make a 45 in 10-15. I just didn't know the length to cut it. How much is the materials to do the fiberglassing and typically how much use will you get out of it?

I use fiberglass for a number of things so I usually always have some in my garage...you can get a good size container for 20 bucks and thats all you need...

Because you're not gaining anything. The only thing that's going to be affected is your TL score, and it's going to go down a high percentage of the time.

The air isn't magically gonna come out of the box faster because there's now a 45 degree corner. The air in the box isn't flowing like water through a pipe. It's getting pushed and pulled rapidly.

It's just a waste of time for a daily setup.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

Archived