1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

all of my daily habits stayed exactly the same

weight loss: 0 lbs =(

teeth: no whiter

misc: no more dizzy spells, and more of a love for water

so if u think pop will help u lose weight then u are mistaken. i felt exactly the sameexcept it was harder to get a drink at restaurants, fast food places and vending machines.

there are the results use em wisely

I know this is only a thread about not drinkin water but i thought this may be worth posting:

No sir...water will not make u lose weight but yes it does help A LOT...

Remember, to lose weight u must first figure out how many calories your body needs per day.... heres a link to see how many you need per day http://walking.about.com/cs/calories/l/blcalcalc.htm ... Now i went there and figured i need 2809 calories a day to BREAK EVEN...

Now hear me out on this...to lose 1 pound a week, you need to burn off 500 calories of ur daily need each day for 7 days (since there are 3,500 calories in 1 pound and 500x7= 3500) You can either eat 500 calories Less or excersize to burn it off, or preferrably BOTH.

To lose 2 pound just double the amount so 1000 calories per day less than you need (its not hard at all i spend 40 minutes on my elliptical at home and burn 1000 calories). Now it is not recommended to lose MORE than this per day due to the fact that your body may think it is starving itself and instead it will store anything u eat = bad.

Now in ur case IH8Punk u cut out the soda but u still could have eaten more calories than you needed per day (or if u gained no weight u broke even)...BUT water has 0 calories and it helps fill u up so u wont be tempted to eat as much junk each day...And as for ur teeth...Water doesnt have whitener in it it wont make ur teeth whiter than they are but it still definitely wont make them darker... Hope this helps and YES this weight loss plan works it would be breaking the law of physics if it didnt ;)

Edited by finkster

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Well Talentfinder send me a bunch of Diet Coke Plus. I drink it like I should be drinking water. You guys don't want to know how many I drink a day. I drink at least 6 a day. I buy lots of Plus and Regular Diet Coke. I am addicted to caffeine, if I go without it I get Migrane style headaches. Sometimes I try to get off of it, and after wife tells me she is about to divorce me and the Tylenol runs out I start drinking them hot and heavy again. DIET COKE PLUS FTW!!

Edited by zaxfire69

Hah.....

I drink like 4-5 2 liters of Pepsi a week! :mellow::unsure:

Coca-Cola all the way

1 2 liter a day Monday - Friday

2 2 liters a day Saturday and Sunday.

The Mon-Fri thing is unless I'm off work, then I move up to 2 2 liters for that day.

And the only way to drink it is right from the damned bottle.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

whenever i go out i always order water :) good habit to have :)

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded