Second Skin Audio

how do i fit 12's behind the seat of my single cab s10 that are not shallow mount?

bass4thetruck

seriously look in local paper for people parting out vehicles salvage yards or shit go buy some lawn chairs...but seriously for what you are trying to do you need the space nd you are just gonna waste time and money if you dont......but someone here will design you a box for free just be patient and listen to what these guys tell you. i cant design a box for shit but ive been helped and i just build them.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

seriously look in local paper for people parting out vehicles salvage yards or shit go buy some lawn chairs...but seriously for what you are trying to do you need the space nd you are just gonna waste time and money if you dont......but someone here will design you a box for free just be patient and listen to what these guys tell you. i cant design a box for shit but ive been helped and i just build them.

dude thanks alot your a champ!

slide your seats forward and take out the center console connect both boxes for more air space. you should use high quality tens for a better response curve.

Did you read the thread? He has a bench seat. No option for him since there's no opening in the middle of his cab.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

He designs any box. He will charge you, but the box will be worth it. He knows his shit. For a simple truck behind seat box, I don't know if its worth paying for a design. Plenty of guys on this site have built boxes for that same truck, SEVERAL TIMES

my brother is great at designing them but he is to much of a dick to teach me -.-

Throw some money at him

I've been lurking in this thread. Got a friend who said there's no way I could get any good bass in his s10single cab So first thing I did was come on this forum to find one..anybody have

Box cutsheet or sketchup?

$20 or $25 for a really good design is not too much money.

You gotta pay to play !

I was always satisfied with Ram Designs. Send him a message before ordering, to be sure you ask for the right thing.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Sundown SD-2's have a shallow depth and if you can fit 6.5in deep box behind that seat you are good to go. I am doing a build for a 1955 Chevy that will be using the same subs

2012 F250 Lariat 6.7, lifted on 22's and 35's

4 DSS Ethos 18's walled tuned low

2 Ampere Audio 7500.1's, Ampere 125.4

Rockford Pro Audio front stage

9 batteries, Mechman Elite 370 alt

Team DSS, Team Ampere Audio

2014 Meca Mod 3 TN State champ / 3rd place Mod 3 World Finals

32d73d87-e373-4a49-8914-d25decfa6dcc_zps

Archived