New company Ampere Audio 3500.1 guts

Steve Barber

That's easy.

It's a direct copy of Sundown.

Derp.

Tuned in for the actual facts though.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

9/10 3500 watt amps that you see from Korea are from the same build house. So technically sundown is just one of many little Korean orphans.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

That's easy.

Derp.

I got that but im looking for facts or some more details. Like why is this something thats considered a copy when like c-fizzy...9/10 are same build house look almost identical or even have the same board sometimes but different brands...?

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Just cause they are Korean design, does not make them Korean built. Hell even some of the very few Korean buildhouses, build their amps in China locations ;)

It's not hard guys. It doesn't take but 1 schematic to send off to ANY buildhouse for them to make. Once its printed and punched, they send it out to be filled and soldered.

HR-4125-FinishedPCB1jpg.jpg

8000WPCB-2.jpg

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Just cause they are Korean design, does not make them Korean built. Hell even some of the very few Korean buildhouses, build their amps in China locations ;)

It's not hard guys. It doesn't take but 1 schematic to send off to ANY buildhouse for them to make. Once its printed and punched, they send it out to be filled and soldered.

HR-4125-FinishedPCB1jpg.jpg

8000WPCB-2.jpg

Kingsuv is spot on. Once a person has the schematics preferably in electronic format they can send them off to any numerous manufacturers in China to have them mass produced. Then it is up to the company or person to specify the quality and specifications that go into the amp such as resistors, capacitors, etc.(% tolerance). But it does take a substantial amount of capital to get things going since you will need to order muliples most likely in the hundreds to make it semi profitable. Taking someones design does save quite a bit of money since almost all the engineering and R&D has already been paid for if it is a decent amp design. (The engineering and R&D are a majority of the upfront cost for the amps.) The only thing that really needs to be done is to come up with an extruded aluminum heatsink that will work with the PC board. Almost all of the amp guts today are off the shelf parts and can be assembled in China as well. Once the copy has been made then it up to the company to set their profit margins depending on the parts used (guts) and the competitors prices. I know for a fact that there are a few major manufacturers in China for amps because I had an engineering class with a guy who worked at MTX and he said they used one in China just like JL and other major suppliers. Just my $.02 :)

Zenon based amp. All internals are high quality components. The company is not selling to the public yet. This is the final prototype, now the production will start. The heat sink will be different on the production models. I am sure there will be smaller models and maybe bigger ones also. I know they are making 4 channel amps also. I picked this up off the owner of Ampere a few weeks ago. Second prototype amp has been in another vehicle on 12v for 2 months @ .5 daily.

Amp was tested by Murphy and Taylor of Tantric Sounds and these were the Clamped Numbers;

3960 @ 1.03 ohm @ 12.5v

5980 @ 1.10 ohm @ 19.2v

Specs:

7200WRMS @ Linked

3800WRMS @ 1 ohm

2130WRMS @ 2 ohm

1100WRMS @ 4 ohm

570~660mm(L)

Class-D Monoblock DIGITAL Amplifier

v Digital Class-D Linkable Monoblock Series

v MOS-FET PWM Power Supply

v Stable into 1 Ohm Mono and/or 2 Ohms Linked Load with Two Same Units

v 24dB Octave Crossover Slope

v Low Pass Filter : Variable from 30Hz to 300Hz

v Subsonic Filter : Variable from 10Hz to 60Hz

v Bass Boost Equalization at 45Hz : Variable from 0dB to 12dB

v Phase Shift : Variable from 0 degree to 180 degree

v Multi-Way Protection Circuitry : Thermal, Over Current, Speaker Short, and Speaker DC Protection

v Signal Input and Output RCA (Capable Panel Mounted RCA)

v Frequency Response : Variable from 10Hz to 350Hz

v Input Sensitivity : Variable 150mV Maximum to 6V Minimum

v Signal to Noise Ratio : > 90dB A-weighted @ 2VRMS

v Total Harmonic Distortion : > 0.5%

v Tested Voltage amp; THD : 14.4V amp; Less than 1% THD

v Operating Voltage : DC 10V to 20V Power Input

Retail will be in the $800 range

I will be running this amp in about two weeks on 4 Sundown SA8v2's. I am in the process of upgrading my electrical and wiring before I install this beast. I will post up some updates as things get going

looks interesting....

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

That's easy.

Derp.

I got that but im looking for facts or some more details. Like why is this something thats considered a copy when like c-fizzy...9/10 are same build house look almost identical or even have the same board sometimes but different brands...?

the other company does not want to look bad, and does not want to lower they're price so it will be called a copy, rip off, or counterfeit product, when in reality, its most likely the same exact thing coming from the same place with a different label on it. This is exactly how the bulk of the car audio industry works aside from people actually hand tooling or creating things on site, which is rare.

XS-power1.jpg

19.2 volts :twirl:

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746