Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (Im going off on a bunch of stuff)

obama is an IDIOT. my belief I hate his white half too..

And I am curious with the limitation on the amount that a clip can carry will it be applied to older current owned guns. Also what is the deal with all of the empty shelves of ammo.

If the Idiot in charge wants to ban or restrict guns he needs to do so also.

Now for more off topic stuff. WTF is up with the tax increase, I thought he said it wouldn't affect me if I made under 200,000 a year. but it has and his stupid supporters are sitting on the porch collecting a free check and drive a better car than me. and if the government wants to lower the debt stop giving dope heads and breeding machines free money.

What happened to "For the People, By The People". We need to do something to take this country back or it will not be here.

I want My AMERICA back!! where the people said GOD in school and if people got offended they didn't cry and sue. They took it like a grown person and carried on with their day. And when kids got paddled at school and then at home if they got in trouble. This would help with the problems we have with young adults and kids these days. The country is pussified and needs to grow some balls. Also if I wanted to see a guys ass (if i was gay id look at playgirl) So you Idiots please pull your freaking pants up,

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

People still sag? I thought we moved over to skinny jeans leggings and make up you're kind of late to the party on that rant. Please also remember not all of Obama's supporters are on welfare or receiving government assistance (kind of shows your lack of political knowledge). In fact a few of my clients (some of which make 7 figures) are huge Obama supporters. As far as gun control goes he really had no choice on that matter with everything happening any President would've had to make it harder to get a gun, I mean it's only good politics and NEWS FLASH he is a politician. You won't agree with everything he has to do.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Agreed.

But it's not that the "U.S. is disappearing", I feel it already has.

Unless more people are willing to grow a pair of balls and take a stand, as in a revolt, through violent means if necessary, we are most likely past the point of no return already. My wife and I have already discussed the options of leaving the US, and the 47+ % of its "entitled" citizens behind. Fuck this place.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

i think everyone on that forum thinks that same way. not bashing you, but just remember, where there's one, there's more. i use to work with the crack heads and fuck machines. trash, complete and utter trash. come into work all doped up, slow down production, and never have a cigarette even though they're on welfare, babysit, make 13k a year, and live with their parents.

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

Agreed.

But it's not that the "U.S. is disappearing", I feel it already has.

Unless more people are willing to grow a pair of balls and take a stand, as in a revolt, through violent means if necessary, we are most likely past the point of no return already. My wife and I have already discussed the options of leaving the US, and the 47+ % of its "entitled" citizens behind. Fuck this place.

canada. they have all this bullshit already settled.

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

Its only getting worse...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Just our opinion.

But that's our plan.

BOLT!!

They say love it or leave it.

Use to love it, but we have plans of leaving it......

I dont give shit one about your god, or gays or what ever. Religion is just another form of control. Just our opinion. But,

I read one more post of "can't wait to get my taxes back so I can buy my subs" (or whatever) ill fucking puke......

Seems a few have to give and pay, for the rest to even live. Or pay to take care of those that can't take care of themselves...

.. We have had enough..

And have for some time now...

Taking our ball, and, going somewhere else ..

Just our opinion.

But that's our plan.

BOLT!!

They say love it or leave it.

Use to love it, but we have plans of leaving it......

I dont give shit one about your god, or gays or what ever. Religion is just another form of control. Just our opinion. But,

I read one more post of "can't wait to get my taxes back so I can buy my subs" (or whatever) ill fucking puke......

Seems a few have to give and pay, for the rest to even live. Or pay to take care of those that can't take care of themselves...

.. We have had enough..

And have for some time now...

Taking our ball, and, going somewhere else ..

I was going to type something, but I totally agree with both of you =D

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's

Archived