Idiots like these guys need gun control laws

well the good is that he should now be prohibted from owning any more and will have to sell what he has.

If the owner (the smiles guy) is found guilty...

I bet one of them will plead not guilty, I wonder if the police logged evidence of who shot which gun

That way they could tie each bullet to whoever shot

Maybe thats common procedure incase someone was killed?

although it makes me wonder what they were shooting at if an ak bullet travelled 500 yards. Theres about 3 foot of drop at that point. that means they were shooting at targets 9 feet high?

skeet shooting? lol

The report says paper targets without backing tho

The land could have had a slight slope in it. Which is even more stupid of them.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

My guess is they were trying to go all Rambo (it mentions rapid fire), and couldn't control the recoil and were missing above the target.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

they had a 2nd Amendment Rally in Columbus today at the Statehouse...I drove by and there where a couple hundred guys, alot with signs, some with ARs and AKs slung over their shoulders....it was a bit funny to me as tons of the signs were Militia crap, not anything about the 2nd Amendment or Gun Control...

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

they had a 2nd Amendment Rally in Columbus today at the Statehouse...I drove by and there where a couple hundred guys, alot with signs, some with ARs and AKs slung over their shoulders....it was a bit funny to me as tons of the signs were Militia crap, not anything about the 2nd Amendment or Gun Control...

It's the first half of the second amendment...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

"There are several versions of the text of the Second Amendment, each with slight capitalization and punctuation differences, found in the official documents surrounding the adoption of the Bill of Rights.[5] One version was passed by the Congress,[6] while another is found in the copies distributed to the States[7] and then ratified by them.

As passed by the Congress:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State
, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state,
the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

The original hand-written copy of the Bill of Rights, approved by the House and Senate, was prepared by scribe William Lambert and resides in the National Archives.

The Second Amendment is the only amendment to the Constitution with a stated purpose.[9]"

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Archived