What to do with the money from my tax returns?

I'm just saying, whenever I get a big chunk of change all at once, I like to hang onto it for a little while because your mind will change about what you want to do with it. If it doesn't, great, keep your plans.

I'm gonna hate

I'm just saying, whenever I get a big chunk of change all at once, I like to hang onto it for a little while because your mind will change about what you want to do with it. If it doesn't, great, keep your plans.

true i need the money but i need to make/design a new truck box

Define a fair chunk.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Bingo. I usually find when I get a nice bit of money and don't know what I want to buy, whatever I do end up buying I regret because I didn't put much thought into it.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I usually get around 900 back. A couple of people who get more money back owe me some cash. That being said... I might spring for two XS Power D7500s.

If you don't have solid electrical, I say spend some cash on it.

im not drawing alot of power tho.

Im going to save mine.

This is my first full year of tax returns. They withheld 864$ out of 8,979$.. Does anyone kno how much i should get back?

2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper.

2 Sundown audio SD-2 12s and a Soundqubed Q1-1200d amp.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

I usually get around 900 back. A couple of people who get more money back owe me some cash. That being said... I might spring for two XS Power D7500s.

You can never have TOO MUCH electrical. :drinks:

I'm expecting a fair chunk of money from my taxes and i have no idea what to do with it. Any ideas?

save it and dont blow it on stupid shit. put it in the bank and sit on it, youll eventually need it for more important stuff than a boombidy boombidy box in your car.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

You can never have TOO MUCH electrical. :drinks:

my dad just bought me a new battery though when i bought the truck cause it needed it

Archived