I've said it once and I'll say it again, I hate Feinstein so much it's borderline disgusting. The main reason isn't even the proposed AWB it's the fact that she has proven time and time again she has NO FUCKING IDEA what she is talking about.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

I hope she has a stroke on stage. Not deathly, but enough to fuck her up for a while and stop getting off on banning everything.

No fuck that, let that bitch have a god damned aneurism on stage and fall over and flop to death on national TV. Fuck her. Is she going to turn in the high capacity semi auto she carries on a daily basis?

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I think I'm down for Argentina.

Home of the last True Cowboys. Beautiful country too.

Im down. Beautiful country all in all. Start our own lil community there of transplanted bass heads.

Wonder if Ill have time to get the Lincoln walled off before we head out? Any takers on helping a brotha out?lol

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I dont think this shit will go through... Not saying it cant happen but I really dont see them being able to pass this shit like she has it stated... If it does pass then I guess i will become a criminal because I WILL NOT register or pay to register weapons I already own

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I dont think this shit will go through... Not saying it cant happen but I really dont see them being able to pass this shit like she has it stated... If it does pass then I guess i will become a criminal because I WILL NOT register or pay to register weapons I already own

I dunno Bobby, back in the day, a lot of people were confident that the old ban on things would not pass either. Regardless of its constitutionality or not. Obama has already repeatedly shown the public he could give half a fuck about our needs or our rights. If an organized (loosely or otherwise) movement becomes physically active in fighting this shit, I know Im down and Ill be on the front lines. I dont care who you are, what your badge says, or what agency you represent.... You come to me personally and try to impose your will against my Constitutionally granted rights, I view you as a threat to the publics well being and any and all efforts made against me and my rights will be met with force/ violence if necessary. Any LEO, military member, or federal employee that would back this ludicrous shit and come to my door, may as well paint a big red bullseye on their chest.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I will fight this shit until my last breath but the good thing about where I live is that the CLEO said he would NOT enforce the gun laws and neither will any of his officers

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

You know I never really understood American politics and always kind of liked obama. More for the change of view it brought about to society but after reading all of what you guys have been posting the past fews weeks this is all bullshit.

Slimy underhanded tactics just like the scum politicians over here.

Best of luck fellas.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Pa is tabling a bill to make this deemed uncontitutional. we shall see if it happens. Supposedly reid has enough votes in the senate for a fillibuster vote.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived