And on a side note, JOBS were a huge issue to many voters in the last election, pretty awesome that jobs, the creation of, or anything pretaining to jobs, wasn't even mentioned in his inauguration speech the other day. Awesome. This cat is a real fucking clown. I am running for president next election come hell or high water. ( that is if Obummer doesn't come up with scheme to put that shit off, since he apparently thinks he is a dictator now. )

N8, Lbox, bobby and a few others have already earned spots in my cabinet should I become the next POTUS. N8's position will be a new one. Supreme Overlord of ass kicking and stupidity annihilation.

lol take away his ban hammer and give him a howitzer

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

You would think they would learn on waht the hell is going on in mexico on how well there gun control is working..THe ones in control is the cartels and the Govt. cant do shit about it down there..what makes you think thats not going to happen here in the united states if they try that shit

Dude, we don't even need to leave this country for gleaming examples of how "well" gun control works. take Chicago for instance, number one in gun control. Also happens to be number one in violent crimes and gang related activity too. Great example without driving more than 5 hours from my place.

And in regards to this passing or not, my gut has a bad feeling,

Obama is a dictator. He has already used tactics made popular by dictaotors from different generations around the globe, it appears he is a rather large fan of Adolf Hitler, as he has used several of the tatics mentioned in Mein Kompf to gain control over the populace. He has also used much older political schemes/ tricks to push his agenda as well, such as Heglian Dialectic, which was first realised as a viable means to sway and control the public as far back as the time of Constantine.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

You would think they would learn on waht the hell is going on in mexico on how well there gun control is working..THe ones in control is the cartels and the Govt. cant do shit about it down there..what makes you think thats not going to happen here in the united states if they try that shit

Stupid people in Cali...liberals and their fucked up logic (family lives in Santa Monica..I speak from experience)...Morons think criminals give a shit about laws. You would think she is raped daily by an AR15 the way she attacks them and comes up with these ignorant laws.

DUDE california is worse man and for what?? In the bay area i always hear about murders and shootings almost everyday and that sure isnt stopping the people that killl other people out here..

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

After further review, the so-called "ban-hammer" has been replaced by newer technology.....

GBU-43.jpg

If I become POTUS, I will gave N8 1 MOAB to save and use at his discretion. I myself would take to much pleaseure in pushing those buttons to share to much of the fun. But I did have a flame thrower and tear gas in mind for him.

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Look at russia with their strange gun control laws

They still have over 20,000 murders with guns a year

Does this OP mean alot of guns will be privately for sale soon, like guys selling off stuff 2 afford the fees coming?

This is disgusting, someone needs to put an end to this excessively liberal scumbag Feinstein and her outrageous policy

ideas that infringe upon the rights of every American. I'm not about to give up my guns that easy.

08' Grand Cherokee

(2) DC Lvl 4 12's

bet your ass nobody is touching my guns nor would i ever participate in any registration.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

^^ Need more to have this attitude and be willing to actually fight about if it comes down to it. Strength in numbers.

If we all take a stand and fight for our rights, through any and all means necessary, we could take this country back.

Everyone that is against this bullshit, needs to man the fuck up, and realize this is a cause worth fighting for. Be it through protest or forceful action if necessary. And if its the latter, then yes, blood will be spilled, some guys might not go home, and those my friends, will be called called patriots.

To me, the "War on Terror" is being waged at the wrong people, by the wrong people. The only true terror we are facing as citizens here, is the fed's.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Look at russia with their strange gun control laws

They still have over 20,000 murders with guns a year

Does this OP mean alot of guns will be privately for sale soon, like guys selling off stuff 2 afford the fees coming?

I am not sure honestly. I am hoping not many will buckle should this be passed.

All I can say is every weapon I own that may fall under this ban has as of this moment:

Been sold via private owner transaction to buyers whose names I can't remember :shrug: , or , were just lost in a terrible boating incident earlier this year. :captain:

:jon:

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived