Kyblack76 Posted January 25, 2013 Report Posted January 25, 2013 Id go with pussy, and hard core drugs...... Yes.. combined. then.... what was the question? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Carbon Posted January 25, 2013 Report Posted January 25, 2013 Tattoo DC on your arm, Rusty might give you a discount!
Neckbeard Posted January 25, 2013 Report Posted January 25, 2013 Tattoo DC on your arm, Rusty might give you a discount! if that was the case brb tattoo Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
SnowDrifter Posted January 25, 2013 Report Posted January 25, 2013 Tattoo DC on your arm, Rusty might give you a discount! Forehead. Come on, man. Arms can be covered up ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Daniel J Blitch Posted January 25, 2013 Author Report Posted January 25, 2013 Hahahah You guys crack me up... and I am leaning more towards car audio. I love Tattoo's but I also love car audio... So, my solution is Get DC AUDIO across my shoulders and pay with cash, then get Rusty to give me a discount so when I max my credit card out I can squeeze a few extra dbsssssssssss/per-dollar? Building an Empire.
hdorre Posted January 25, 2013 Report Posted January 25, 2013 Car audio. Why would you want an ink stain on your body? On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Daniel J Blitch Posted January 25, 2013 Author Report Posted January 25, 2013 Car audio. Why would you want an ink stain on your body? It's not an ink stain on my body... It is a piece of art that expresses who I am... Building an Empire.
nautical7 Posted January 25, 2013 Report Posted January 25, 2013 Car audio. Why would you want an ink stain on your body? Same as why would you waste money on audio? Because you can.
hdorre Posted January 25, 2013 Report Posted January 25, 2013 Car audio. Why would you want an ink stain on your body? It's not an ink stain on my body... It is a piece of art that expresses who I am... Thats fair,and I undestand it in that sense. The thing is that I'm just used to seeing people get shit tattoo'd because of looks. Ex) Me: Hey, nice tat. What does that symbolize (tribal tattoos usually)? Him: I dont know, but doesnt it look cool? On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
dereileak Posted January 25, 2013 Report Posted January 25, 2013 buy more car audio shit man 2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd ManualPioneer 4300DVD2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub AmpKicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)Kicker KQ3 Active CrossoverKicker KQ30 EqualizerKicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -) 1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -) 300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker WireXS Power D3400 (Rear)XS Power D3100 (Front)Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.