Sundown Audio

Flatline 8.5k?

CJ18

Flatline amplifiers are built in Korea. Real world testing will speak for them, like my good friend said "results are louder than words". Have a good night guys, hope to see some new faces at SBN! :)

Oh, they look like typical China amps.

I'm gonna hate

The 2k and 8.5k operate from 10v to 16v and the 3.8k, 5k and 7k operate from 10v to 18v. All of the amplifiers are rated at 12v @ 1 ohm.

Exactly what I was looking for!

Thank you sir

:D

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Higher switching freq is where SD comes in.they switch so fast that their output filtering is insane and still technically very dirty.

The amount of windings on an output stage torrid has nothing to do with how much power an amplifier makes/can make

Its just a timing and phase thing.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

here is some info from testing we did on a few of the flatline amps.... " Both amps were set to no distortion using the SMD-DD-1, and they were done in a vehicle that we build using a pair of PSi Platform 1's (750rms subs) and they took it like champs!

the FL2 starting .25 and rising to 1.02 ohms put out 3416 watts on 10.4V

the FL1 starting .25 and rising to .76 ran an astonishing 2996 watts with the voltage dipping down to 11.3V "

we wil lbe testing more products soon.

• 1 month later...

Starting at .25 ?

Well here is to add to the Flatline clamps.

This is a flatline BA3 8.5k (PRE-order price $2289) on trippi's hummer. on a more realistic daily starting point 0.5.

I clamped yesterday, .5 rising to 1.7 ohms, starting voltage was 16.5 dropping to unknown(shouldnt be too bad with 20 D1400's lol) 5184rms. I believe there was still some more in the amp as i only was able to have hooked up to one subwoofer.

16 volts, 0.5 rise to 1.7ohm only 5k. .

not bashing but i think my ns-1 clamped more at 12v setup same rise. .

flatline was in the run for my future upgrade with crossfire 8k and dc 9k.. but its loosing bad right now

Are there anymore clamps please ? preferably in a 12v set up...

Im in for teh clamps ! Real world testing please,

thanks basebalz13 for the first flatline 8.5k clamp i think

Starting at .25 ?

Well here is to add to the Flatline clamps.

This is a flatline BA3 8.5k (PRE-order price $2289) on trippi's hummer. on a more realistic daily starting point 0.5.

I clamped yesterday, .5 rising to 1.7 ohms, starting voltage was 16.5 dropping to unknown(shouldnt be too bad with 20 D1400's lol) 5184rms. I believe there was still some more in the amp as i only was able to have hooked up to one subwoofer.

16 volts, 0.5 rise to 1.7ohm only 5k. .

not bashing but i think my ns-1 clamped more at 12v setup same rise. .

flatline was in the run for my future upgrade with crossfire 8k and dc 9k.. but its loosing bad right now

Are there anymore clamps please ? preferably in a 12v set up...

Im in for teh clamps ! Real world testing please,

thanks basebalz13 for the first flatline 8.5k clamp i think

That is a very disappointing clamp number for that voltage.

Archived