Jump to content

Would you still slam it ?


Recommended Posts

Posted

No....I only play stuff I like to hear, by people who I think have talent.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

There are some songs that the lyrics are just so fucking dumb, but the bass lines are so freaking awesome that I still rock em. I will only listen to crap like that sealed up though, I wont blare that shit with all 4 windows down.

| Pioneer | DC Audio | Crescendo | XS Power | SHCA & Knu | CDT | DC Power |

Posted

Update:

Ahhh shit ! So, I broke down, and found a place I could rip this song...... and Holy shit bro's ! This track honestly hits harder / deeper, than any other single track I've ever played on my system since I built it !!!

And I know its not just in my head either ! It totally blurs my vision more than my system ever has ! Has people spinning around snapping neck, from hundreds of feet away too !

So now you probably wanna' know what the track is...... And I had said I didn't want to bash the artist personally.....

Hmmmm.... Does the fact that this track is now my hardest hitting demo song, kind of balance out the fact that I think the original artist is the biggest dick head on the planet ? ;) LOL

Now what ?

Fish

Posted

if the bassline BANGS, but it also has to have either genuine lyrics or a dope beat to go along. Some people i will not listen to period like lil wayne, minaj, most of tyga, most of 2chainz aka tittyboy, anything ymcmb will never be played through my truck.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Posted

well is it kanye or chris

Build In Progress for Slamology 2013

3 m1xl 18s walled in a gti

1 5k

4 batts

audio technix 1/0

8 cheap r/f 6.5s

mb quart 4.60

Posted

Honestly, would not care a bit. Its a song. If it sounds good I'd play it.

Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400

XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter

Mechman 240a alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4720 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...