Would you still slam it ?

No....I only play stuff I like to hear, by people who I think have talent.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Only if its decaffed and it has other artist on it, for instance A$AP Rockys song 'F*cking problems' the chorus is sung by 2chains,and i dont really like him,but big krit and kendrick lamar make up for him xD

There are some songs that the lyrics are just so fucking dumb, but the bass lines are so freaking awesome that I still rock em. I will only listen to crap like that sealed up though, I wont blare that shit with all 4 windows down.

| Pioneer | DC Audio | Crescendo | XS Power | SHCA & Knu | CDT | DC Power |

Update:

Ahhh shit ! So, I broke down, and found a place I could rip this song...... and Holy shit bro's ! This track honestly hits harder / deeper, than any other single track I've ever played on my system since I built it !!!

And I know its not just in my head either ! It totally blurs my vision more than my system ever has ! Has people spinning around snapping neck, from hundreds of feet away too !

So now you probably wanna' know what the track is...... And I had said I didn't want to bash the artist personally.....

Hmmmm.... Does the fact that this track is now my hardest hitting demo song, kind of balance out the fact that I think the original artist is the biggest dick head on the planet ? ;) LOL

Now what ?

Fish

Pm me tracks name and ill share so you don't feel guilty :D

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

if the bassline BANGS, but it also has to have either genuine lyrics or a dope beat to go along. Some people i will not listen to period like lil wayne, minaj, most of tyga, most of 2chainz aka tittyboy, anything ymcmb will never be played through my truck.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Archived