Someone should create a new page about what a scumbag criminal he was and link it to the other page a bunch of times.

this. Someone make a page and post the link here so we can say what we want without being blocked.

criminals can be criminals and i have a lot of forgiveness and tolerance. Everyone makes mistakes and has a chance to learn from it and do better. But a home invasion criminal is everyone's worse nightmare and to me, is beyond scumbag. I can never forgive for that.

personally i dont fear too much in my house because of ol trusty 9mm. but i can say that it would piss me off way more if some asshole tries to come into my house over dealing with them outside.at that point they deserve to get whatever happens to them in my own damn house.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

As long as you dont associate it with SMD then it would be alright lol. Maybe Steve wont mind at all :D

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

any way you can link it to the other one?

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

you made the page as an actual person. Not as a page that can be "liked". Now you will need to accept friends to be able to post.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived