Painting Windows To Black Them Out

not trying to step on anybodies feet but I wouldn't spray paint your windows because it's ghetto as hell hard as hell to reverse and when there are so many other alternatives that are reversable (you never no you might decide to trade in your car for something else) doesn't really make sence to me

paint on the windows wont be hard to get off. use a fresh razor blade.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Reversable? Was gunna say I don't think I'll be pulling out this wall any time soon. I bought the car to wreck with car audio it's not my 'good' car so whatever I do not really fussed.

Posted Image

And here's my mate's van. He practically got it for free so we didn't care what we did with it. It's not like he'd sell it after he's done. 0% tint (Paint) all the way round, looked great. Pretty sure the system isn't coming out in a hurry either. Paint FTW :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Crap, just realised I've made a thread hijack, sorry :(

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

if you live anywhere where it gets cold, the paint will crack and peel off.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

you might be fine then. you can give it a shot if you want.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

actually it would be applied to the inside of the glass. What we do at work is cut the tint one defroster line below the dot matrix and then peel the tint off (usually it is fresh so it comes off in one piece) and trace onto the black vinyl. Lay the vinyl on the cleaned glass. Since you have 5% on there already it will match just fine and you will not notice it at all. Any reputable Tint shop should do this.

I'm talking about covering the entire glass in vinyl (not just the dot matrix part) which is done on the outside.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Archived