The DD-1's input impedance is between 100k Ohms and 50k Ohms depending on which "gear" the autoranger circuit is in. If an amplifier can't handle a 50k Ohm load, it's not an amplifier.

Tony Maybe you should call him up and record the conversation. I'd love to hear the geek speak he's capable of in a debate with you over the functionality of amplifiers and equipment. Please?

• Like (+1 Rep) 6

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Tits, we are still on about this? Come the fuck on, the fucking idiot over a DBR has already made it clear that he is an ill informed douchbag. Think about it, if this so called problem of dd-1's burning up only v1 and v2 sundown amps but not v3 then it's obviously not a d-1 issue but a sundown issue. But the real truth here is that there is no issue. For fucks sake, It's a he said she said bullshit situation anyway. I know these people and how they think. There is nothing no matter how good the evidence that will ever convince the people at dbr the dd-1 is not to blame. He will shift and move and put spin on his story to no end just so he can justify not repairing an amp. He is only looking to cover is bottom line.

This fucking ass is using the name and popularity to bring attention to his company and get his name out there. He's just riding on the SMD brand to get word of mouth and free advertising. I never even heard of DBR until all this started. Of course if i ever need warranty work through him and he asks if i used a dd-1 i will shove my amp so far up his ass he will be able to taste the problem.

edit:

Took God's name in vain. Sorry. Removed that bit.

Edited by strangeduck
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

all i can say its that i tank god for the DD1

Edited by I.V

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

The DD-1's input impedance is between 100k Ohms and 50k Ohms depending on which "gear" the autoranger circuit is in. If an amplifier can't handle a 50k Ohm load, it's not an amplifier.

Tony Maybe you should call him up and record the conversation. I'd love to hear the geek speak he's capable of in a debate with you over the functionality of amplifiers and equipment. Please?

lol

Thanks Steve and Damore for it lol

Yeah, like he said, God. :P

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Steve, Tony, all forum members,

I feel I must apologize for the thread on caco. I asked the question and didn't specify that I was looking for technical reasons, I wasn't mad and told him I was just curious. I didn't intend for the thread to turn into mudd slinging. I had just bought 2 sundown amps and a dd-1 and was wanting to know what I shouldn't do to damage my amps is all.

Again I am sorry for the crap my question caused!

Rjtrapp