Anyone seen anything else about this?

I wouldn't be surprised if it never shows on the media and is true. They are bigger nuthuggers then a 19yr old liberal in Santa Monica that sells Obama paintings on the promenade....Im being a smartass incase its not conveyed over the internet clearly.

Now the actual truth of this...ehhh i doubt it. By last elections count there are more democrats in this country then Repubs...and it never happened to Bush...who we all know was the devil when being reported on by the media.... I doubt it would happen to the Saint Obama

That is true, but even if Romney had won we would still be screwed....so either way we lose.

It's false, unfortunately.<br /><br />I wish he would be brought to trial though - way too much crap he does that just gets pushed under the carpet for some reason

I call B.S. Consider the source. Also, the president is the head of the military. Sending troops does not = delcaring war. For example; Vietnam was not a war.

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

I'm just wondering, for all those that hate Obama (I don't care for him much either now) but who do you believe would actually turn the country around? Plz pick somebody that would actually get elected.....yeah every president is gonna be shit nowadays

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived