groundz4divorce Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 Not stereo related ... The other day I seen a Facebook flyer of a girl who was missing and was last seen in San Francisco on Friday there was a reward for any information so I work in SF Monday through Friday ,it was just aired on the news Tuesday night , what are the chance of me running into this girl right , Tuesday morning I get off of work driving to my hotel I see this girl walking and I follow this girl trying to make sure it's her so she spots me and she trying to hide , I couldn't tell if it was this girl , so I go around the corner and I see her again I follow her and lose her . I get to my hotel get on FB and leave a message on the flyer about what happen and that i dontbwant the reward money just trying to help out ,left my name and number so they call and I explains to them what happen and who she was with and I tell them where I followed her to some hotel and that's where I lost her , I get a voice mail today while at work saying thank you so much we got her , they went to the area where I saw her and found her ,.... Figure I share my good deed 96 Impala SS build 81 corolla build 93 ford ranger build
RCP Audio Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 ^^ good shit man! PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
jhmeg2 Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 right on man, good job.... stalker ////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic
Azagtoth502 Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 Nice to hear good news for a change. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
LT.Smoke Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 Good shit bro... You probably saved her life from the hell she was in or could have been subjected to Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
HatersGonnaHate Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 That is great news man!! Wrong section though lol My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Kyblack76 Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 Word, great finding lost humans, Finding proper thread placement,..... Not so much... EDIT - SHNIKES!!!.. double damn ninja !! (damn you adam and bobby!!) SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
cc_audio Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 Got a pic of the chick? Post the flyer. It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.