Fish Chris Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 IMPO, anyway Okay, granted, it needs to be lime green. WTF kind of people want to drive a "red" sports car ? Freaking normal a$$.... I'm sorry. I guess they can't help it Anyway, what an absolutely beautiful piece of artwork ! http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/cars/chevrolet/first-look-2014-corvette-stingray/index.shtml Peace, Fish
Neckbeard Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 Its got a mean look to it, really digging it! Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
Owen Hix Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 looks sick. love it -05 Chevy Colorado- Kenwood KDC-352U Headunit Skar VXI-65 front component speakers Polk DXi650 rear speakers Alpine MRP-F300 4 chan. DC 3.5k Mono block 4 Skar VVX 8 D2's 3 cubes @ 28hz XS d3400 Big 3 Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165896-05-chevy-colorado-4-vvx-8s-vxi65s-daily-driver/ Bringin' car audio to this half a horse town in Iowa I call home.
Fish Chris Posted February 7, 2013 Author Report Posted February 7, 2013 Right on That's all I need..... along with the poison green paint job, and Steves ISF system How sick would that be ? Fish
n8ball2013 Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 leave it to leno to have a 2014 before 2013s hit the street. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Quiet Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 Its sexy, kinda sad the taillights changed tho. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
8ight Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 Flat lime green and matte black trim. I'm gonna hate
I.V Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 best corvette ever nice 06 Trailblazer ss2 Team shok industries tsx 18sPhoenix Gold ''THE ONE''2 Phoenix gold 800.44 crescendo mp6.2 crescendo mp8bass processor Dc power 270xp 150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ahkenwood dnx8120BCAE1.com YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/
Azagtoth502 Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 I love the C7 , makes the C6 look bland. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
ThreehundredC Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 itd be nice to see a bunch of these on the road than the last few models i just dont like at all
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.