Ok, how sick does this thing look? I might have to reconsider my price range..........

http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/tactical/shotguns/model-870-express-tactical-magpul.aspx

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/tactical/shotguns/model-870-express-tactical-blackhawk.aspx This is the one I picked up, well similar. Threw on a pistol grip, collapsing stock, the 5 shell, single point sling, night sights, and a bright ass surefire flashlight in the pump grip. Only hitch I had was firing too many rifled slugs through it, other than that it still shoots like a pup.

its a chaos warthog brake.

photobucket-27242-1344881906048.jpg

you can buy all that magpul furniture if you want. Its a couple hundred bucks.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/tactical/shotguns/model-870-express-tactical-blackhawk.aspx This is the one I picked up, well similar. Threw on a pistol grip, collapsing stock, the 5 shell, single point sling, night sights, and a bright ass surefire flashlight in the pump grip. Only hitch I had was firing too many rifled slugs through it, other than that it still shoots like a pup.

Thats the one I'm leaning towards the most, I would probably put the grip on and flashlight, maybe get a magpul pump grip too

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

its a chaos warthog brake.

photobucket-27242-1344881906048.jpg

you can buy all that magpul furniture if you want. Its a couple hundred bucks.

Sick!! And at first I saw just "a couple hundred bucks" and I thought you meant just for that brake lol I was like, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh no thanks haha

But I probably will end up just getting a cheaper tactical and add the magpul grip and pistol grip

I missed Alan.

Is that Saiga legal in CA? Do want!

i dont think so.

Threaded barrel with muzzle attachment. strikes one and two

pistol grip strike three

semi auto strike four

detachable strike five.

black strike six

evil as fuck looking strike seven.

Run feinstein run!

alan the brake was like 100 bucks theres about 1200 tied up in that one wtih the conversion done.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Is that Saiga legal in CA? Do want!

i dont think so.

Threaded barrel with muzzle attachment. strikes one and two

pistol grip strike three

semi auto strike four

detachable strike five.

black strike six

evil as fuck looking strike seven.

Run feinstein run!

alan the brake was like 100 bucks theres about 1200 tied up in that one wtih the conversion done.

LOL !!!!!..

strike.. eh, whatever...

Archived