Pasta Prime Posted February 10, 2013 Report Posted February 10, 2013 you have been selling and saving up for that Mechman you been wanting/needing so bad and a great deal falls in your lap? I'm just glad I had some money this time I found a deal. Sheets of mdf for $4 per. They all have some damage but all are at least 95%. He threw in the half sheets for nothing. Also I'll probably be able to get more too. Time to dig in the closet and sell some more. New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
Trey_Dog650 Posted February 10, 2013 Report Posted February 10, 2013 Shit that's great! 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
SnowDrifter Posted February 10, 2013 Report Posted February 10, 2013 Score!!! ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
n8ball2013 Posted February 10, 2013 Report Posted February 10, 2013 ive got almost that much on hand i think lol THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Pasta Prime Posted February 10, 2013 Author Report Posted February 10, 2013 you can never have enough, especially when you have to go pay $32 a sheet at home depot New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
Carbon Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 you can never have enough, especially when you have to go pay $32 a sheet at home depot Yeah that! Its about 34 bucks now in MD.
CleanSierra Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 I think that is one hell of a score, I would've jumped on it too. I paid 34 and change yesterday for a sheet here in AZ. And I know it's a little off topic, but Lowe's had 11 point birch for 44 per sheet which I thought was an amazing deal. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
bighossf150 Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 Damn and I thought I got a good deal, Its $29 a sheet down here and last time I got some I got one of the sheets for $15 because it had a about a 5"x5" spot that was damaged. Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
zydrix Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 man i wish i had that kind of pain...... i could sure use it My build 98 s10 2.2 3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here) atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build) alpine 6.5s in doors infinty 4x6s in dash. clarion cz201 HU. mechman 240a H/O alt stuff i still need. SHCA 2/0 wire SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters Atomic AT-3000.1 Lots of sound deadner new mids an highs, still debating on what to do. A few Deka g31 batts.
Trey_Dog650 Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 OP Are you in the NW? 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.