bighossf150 Posted March 27, 2014 Report Posted March 27, 2014 might as well get a couple shd's too Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
SlamminBeats Posted March 27, 2014 Report Posted March 27, 2014 hahaha....so ya this is going to be a fun build. im going to have 4 different pairs of 15's to have fun with. The EMF's, Team AA's, Level 6's, and TC 5200's. im going to build a few different boxes and just have fun and play around with different woofers and try them all out. i feel like puking im debating on what pair to run and this guy just buys all of the options LOL
ToNasty Posted March 27, 2014 Report Posted March 27, 2014 throw away the level 6s. not worth the time to install ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Tecomah Posted March 27, 2014 Report Posted March 27, 2014 throw away the level 6s. not worth the time to install care to expound on this? I and pretty much everyone else I have talked to love their level sixes. 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
ToNasty Posted March 27, 2014 Report Posted March 27, 2014 no, dont feel like getting banned today ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
boom50cal Posted March 28, 2014 Report Posted March 28, 2014 no, dont feel like getting banned today you have a right to an opinion man. As long as you have personal and factual information to back your claim up, spill the beans. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
ToNasty Posted March 28, 2014 Report Posted March 28, 2014 I rather not. Kevo knows were I'm comin from. Haha that's all that matters ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
CortezDTV Posted March 28, 2014 Report Posted March 28, 2014 Did u smell something nasty SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
cjvue Posted March 28, 2014 Report Posted March 28, 2014 hahaha....so ya this is going to be a fun build. im going to have 4 different pairs of 15's to have fun with. The EMF's, Team AA's, Level 6's, and TC 5200's. im going to build a few different boxes and just have fun and play around with different woofers and try them all out. I miss them days. Wall a bit too permanent lol. But that list is full of back breaking! I'm tuned. My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O - 2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db 2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db Powered by: Sundown Audio
ToNasty Posted March 28, 2014 Report Posted March 28, 2014 Did u smell something nasty Smell, heard and fealt ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.