Hellbound Train Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Mine came from a favorite song of mine by Savoy Brown. Its also my xbox live gamertag. My Theme Song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hNjxJCXfis
im45pl Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 my plates of my car pretty self explanitory TEAM DC AUSTRALIA My_Build_Log
Basshead89 Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Nick name back in my NON SQ days... my car was a LOT bass heavy. I had the highs to keep up but the bass was over the top. This was an install in a 1989 Nissan Sentra. Hence the Basshead89. This nick name was given to me in 1995 when I got my first car audio job.
sayhuh? Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Mine is from the look or thought I get when people say dumb shit...kinda a wtf? look followed by sayhuh? or saywhat? BTW, Raptor http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155098-how-did-you-get-your-username/?p=2223418 hahahaha Blown
Emmet Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Um.... i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
JamieHoward Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 My screen name everywhere else is Yaahms, which came from a drunken rendition of James, which is what some people call me. When I signed up here, though, I used the "Sign in with Facebook" option, and it created my screen name as my real one.
TeamHT Posted February 21, 2013 Report Posted February 21, 2013 Mine is from the look or thought I get when people say dumb shit...kinda a wtf? look followed by sayhuh? or saywhat? BTW, Raptor http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155098-how-did-you-get-your-username/?p=2223418 hahahaha Ninja'd buddy Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
andygardner Posted February 21, 2013 Report Posted February 21, 2013 Mines just my name. But im named after my dad. And my dad was named after andy griffiths because his mom was watching the andy griffiths show when he was born.
Red-navi-916 Posted February 21, 2013 Report Posted February 21, 2013 Got mine from my blue navigator lol BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.