any Fishermen out there?

sometimes its just nice to get away by yourself kyle.. lol

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

sometimes its just nice to get away by yourself kyle.. lol

I dont have children... So,.. the alone thing, happens,.. happens alot dude.... like...... alot.

Bitch and moan about them... And miss them when they arent there......

Jus sayin

i don't have kids either.. but i go to the woods to escape life.. fishing or hunting.. when i went chasing winnie the pooh up in canada i had no contact with the outside world for a week.. no cell phone.. no internet.. it was glorious

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

• 1 month later...

I found a magical fishing hole where I can literally catch cats like this every ten to fifteen minutes every time I go there. Needless to say, I will tell NO ONE where this hole is. Today I went after work for about two hours and caught ten that were between 5 and 15 pounds. Only stopped because I ran out of bait. Here's a few pics.

DSC00089.jpg

DSC00088.jpg

DSC00087.jpg

DSC00086.jpg

DSC00085.jpg

DSC00084.jpg

DSC00083.jpg

DSC00082.jpg

so im just now getting back into fishing, use to be all I would do. had 15+ setups and bags of tackle.

all my stuff got stolen or lost to the water over time and I slowly stopped fishing.

just got me a new rod and reel setup tonight, cant wait to be back out on the water.

what do yall fish? fresh or salt? wading, from a boat, pier? anything! even share some stories.

ill post pics in a few, and even report back here with my catches...

hopefully get some good feedback!

think it said you live in houston? if you live near kemah there's some pretty good bass spot's for little ponds at the clear creak gun range but you gotta go around back to fish it, and in meadow bend and some in seabrook now that they cut some of the trees down.. me and my friend's have caught several 5-7 pounder's out of there from time to time. it's real cool and i got this badass spot in galveston near sea wolf park that i caught 3 7 pound 23-24 inch flounder's

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Me and my dad used to fish all the time when I was a little guy. He hauled me out to this big ass flood control down North of Ardmore, OK that was fed by a branch of the Washita River and fed into Rock Creek. I was a real little guy, about 8 years old. He took me out there in his old 7.3 IDI F250, we aired up some float tubes, and waded out and float tube fished this HUGE flood control for a good 3 hours. We hit large mouth after large mouth. He ended up with like 30 something fish, and I had like 15. I miss that stuff.

Anyway, now that I have a 4wd truck, I'm hoping to flog my way out on some of these old farts of my dad's friends ponds and beat the water a bit this summer.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived