jg23 Posted April 18, 2014 Report Posted April 18, 2014 I'm going to buy another and I'll let you know if I have any luck with it lol 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
boom50cal Posted April 18, 2014 Report Posted April 18, 2014 Gonna try some noodlin' again this summer. See how shitty my buddies have to get me before I shove my hand down a hole in 4ft of murky water. God damn, being a redneck is fun. Maybe, me and my dad will break the float tubes out again. Ponds and lakes are crazy low this year...small creeks are still doing okay though. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
jg23 Posted April 18, 2014 Report Posted April 18, 2014 Gonna try some noodlin' again this summer. See how shitty my buddies have to get me before I shove my hand down a hole in 4ft of murky water. God damn, being a redneck is fun. Maybe, me and my dad will break the float tubes out again. Ponds and lakes are crazy low this year...small creeks are still doing okay though. Lakes here in Cali are really low this year 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
jg23 Posted April 18, 2014 Report Posted April 18, 2014 This is Eastman lake 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
ZAPCO209 Posted April 18, 2014 Report Posted April 18, 2014 Cali lakes are super low. THE DRIVING FORCE
ZAPCO209 Posted October 29, 2015 Report Posted October 29, 2015 got my limit of salmon last week in west sacramento THE DRIVING FORCE
mcfalcon Posted October 29, 2015 Report Posted October 29, 2015 Nice. First time seeing this thread. I love it. Still learning but have started gathering.
baron_of_bass Posted October 29, 2015 Report Posted October 29, 2015 Caught 300 pounds of wahoo yesterday Damn, that's badass, where was this? Team Bass-Hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.