February 2013 SOTM Vote - Sponsored by Sundown Audio

February 2013 SOTM Vote  

197 members have voted

1. 1. February 2013 SOTM Vote

What happened to fun and the challenge of being in a contest. Everyone who post a build log or enters SOTM gets their rides seen by thousands of people. Plus you get to be on the same page with some insane builds and still be recognized. Some are more known than others so what. IMO everyone who wins in this deserves it cause of the work that has been put in. Some go above their skill level and knowledge to learn something new. That should matter to everyone. Push our own individual talents and skill to the next level. Use more maturity and sportsmanship with less drama. Some of the guys do this for the pure joy of competing and bragging rights. Please don't ruin it for all of us with all the griping. Sorry mods if too far off topic. Voted Hate. More votes guys someone is going to be smiling big :) .

And haters can go fuck yourself!!

Ooh.. Why so hostile?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

What happened to fun and the challenge of being in a contest. Everyone who post a build log or enters SOTM gets their rides seen by thousands of people. Plus you get to be on the same page with some insane builds and still be recognized. Some are more known than others so what. IMO everyone who wins in this deserves it cause of the work that has been put in. Some go above their skill level and knowledge to learn something new. That should matter to everyone. Push our own individual talents and skill to the next level. Use more maturity and sportsmanship with less drama. Some of the guys do this for the pure joy of competing and bragging rights. Please don't ruin it for all of us with all the griping. Sorry mods if too far off topic. Voted Hate. More votes guys someone is going to be smiling big :) .

No joke man. I for sure went ahead and tried my hand at fiberglass. I didn't do very well, but without this exposure to other people's rides and skills, I would not even know where to begin.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Adam :) got you the vote! No idea what you will do with the sub haha.

Wall socket that hoe!

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Good luck guys , no problem with me I still got 10 more month this year to win this :-)

Edit: also thank you guys for the ones that vote for me

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

I was a little disheartened to see he's from Ireland.

To be fair though I would almost bet if someone was only around here for two or three months yet came in with an incredible build chances are you would win.

People will note excellence whether they know you or not

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I think, voting is not fair, becouse, many people, some us me, are in this give away, and nobody dont know us and don't want to vote for us. Every give away will be fair when Computer choice a winners random. That is only my opinion.

Here we go again........

edit:

Dude, I took a look at your build log. Really, you're complaining that you didn't get a vote? I suggest you take another look at your own build log. C'mon man.

We all start somewhere, you can't really get on his case for that.

Sometimes there are random drawings, the top 10 or whatever a picked then Steve does the random drawing live on webcam.

No doubt, I understand that.

He has some good equipment, I was just referring to his wiring/install. Everybody's wires can be clean.

Just clean it up and it'd be nice looking system.

A quote from evo90's build log

Why are you complaining in SOTM. You're lucky I even allowed you to enter with your rat nest you call a wiring job

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/157575-volkswagen-passat-b5-2001/#entry2362624
I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

Archived